Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xangelxangel5  (Read 861 times)

Offline Bartsimpson21

I turn up book appointment with xangelxangel5  on 12.6.2018 8pm turn up 10 minutes early and she did not turn up I waiting or 1 hour and 10 minutes
Give me excuse after excuse call number of times  and still no answer do not recommend her same with Angel of the North she telling lies xangelxangel5

External Link/Members Only

0/10
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Katie-bee1987, Bartsimpson21)
Banned by:

Offline Kev3773

Are you from Durham Courtesans  :unknown:
Your other deleted post from around the same time praising them looks dodgy as fk to me, as does this. Agency rivalry ?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 10:08:11 am by alfie2013 »

Fluffysocks

Could be, but something not right with her and the agencies, just asks the question would anyone really now bother and run the risk?

Offline Shearer1955

The pictures look good but on the evidence of what we have with the boyfriend / agency and the pricing she is not one I will be booking  :thumbsdown:

Offline Kev3773

Could be, but something not right with her and the agencies, just asks the question would anyone really now bother and run the risk?

I wouldn't touch either agency with a barge pole  :hi:

Offline datwabbit

The review ticks the "must include" boxes but doesn't read write to me.

"She telling lies" - what lies?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
 Must be telepathic "she gave me excuse after excuse call number of times and still no answer"    :wacko:

Who in their right mind would wait an hour and ten minutes to hear excuses from an unanswered phone.

Offline Bartsimpson21

I met angel at durham courtesans & she hadnt turned up for a booking there either. The sites supposed to be to leave feedback & thats all ive done. If someones  good they deserve good fb & if i get let down im sure im not the only guy to be annoyed enough to say. I work for myself so being dropped in it last min is pretty irritating
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Katie-bee1987, Bartsimpson21)
Banned by:

Offline Sar-Major

The review ticks the "must include" boxes but doesn't read write to me.

"She telling lies" - what lies?

I do love the correct use of the "Queens English"  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev3773

Offline Shearer1955

Only registered yesterday; puts 2 reviews up which are incomprehensible and at times illegible
It is school hols of course  :unknown:

Offline datwabbit

I do love the correct use of the "Queens English"  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Well I've just noticed I said "read write" when I meant "read right"

Luckily I don't think anyone noticed. Keep it states secret.

Offline tynetunnel

How has the OP survived the day without a ban?  :wacko:

Offline Sar-Major

Well I've just noticed I said "read write" when I meant "read right"

Luckily I don't think anyone noticed. Keep it states secret.

:thumbsup:   :P  :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

How has the OP survived the day without a ban?  :wacko:

God only knows........... However time will tell.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: