Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte - gracies girls  (Read 2016 times)

Offline Darlobloke

Saw Charlotte today at the darlo flat.

New flat is loads better than the old darlo flat but the entrance isn't quite so discreet but easy enough to let yourself in. Plenty of parking around.

Check in with agency superb and all done by text.

Charlotte answered the door and she really is a head Turner. As described on the website but her figure is stunning and those norks look amazing against her slender frame. Her pictures don't do her justice. Facially she is very pretty

She is very friendly,and told upfront what was not on the menu. No cim, no anal. Fine with me as I'm quite vanilla.

Dfk, Gfe, owo, sex in various positions. She is great on top, and a damn fine shag. I'm not one for anything extreme so didn't venture any further, just after a run out to check the plumbing. None of that over the top fake moaning some girls do. No issues with hygiene, smelt very clean which is always nice.

Didn't last too long and finished in the mac in mish. Bit of chat afterwards and she is really easy going.

Would I go back? Yes I definately would.

If only the agency updated the website a bit to show off the girls better, hopefully this will come soon.

External Link/Members Only