Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Central Manchester Tomorrow  (Read 932 times)

Online threechilliman

I'm in Manchester tomorrow afternoon with a couple of hours to kill. Normally don't research the city due to parking. Can anyone recommend me a really decent girl? M£ postcode but anywhere central is fine.

tcm

Online threechilliman

All too far out. Central Manchester - I'm on foot and haven't time to piss about on public transport. This one of the reasons I book well in advance.

tcm

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
She has a lot of good reviews aswell as another option

Offline cueball

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
She has a lot of good reviews aswell as another option

She's in Liverpool though

Offline Golovkin

Not tomorrow she's in Manchester it says on her profile

Offline cueball

Not this week shes not.

tcm
Not tomorrow she's in Manchester it says on her profile

yep, sorry lads, just looked.

If you don't tcm then you're missing a chance here

Offline mexicola

I dont kmow what youe budget is TCM but bonnie 123 looks incredibly hot, however 140 an hour.

I have a work day in Manchester next month so im currently putting a list together for an afterwork punt before getting the train back and she's on my possible list.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/bonnie123 

Online frankc

If you fancy a small, petite redhead with a great arse then here you go mate...External Link/Members Only

Had a great punt with her a few weeks ago, great shag and DFK for fun...M3 postcode

Offline cueball

If you fancy a small, petite redhead with a great arse then here you go mate...External Link/Members Only

Had a great punt with her a few weeks ago, great shag and DFK for fun...M3 postcode

I've always liked the look of this lass, not got around to seeing her but she's on the list

Online threechilliman

I'm aware of Maddie. Gonna see how things look in the morning.

tcm

Offline johnbanebridge

Hello, I have a few suggestions from hotlist if you are interested. Manchester is my favorite place to punt.

External Link/Members Only

If you like agencies you could give Manchester Elite a try External Link/Members Only this lady would be top of my list if I still used agencies.

Online threechilliman

Thanks for the suggestions boys. I'be decided to stick with Gloria glam. I'll report back.

tcm