Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: INFO ON BUSTY PAM  (Read 1765 times)

Offline 3dinburgh

Goodevening Gents, has anyone had any experience with her? Had lots of adultwork reviews but appears to be nothing about her on here...?

External Link/Members Only

Online auldie63

She didn't stay long, profile gone now.

DG

She didn't stay long, profile gone now.

It was there half hour ago. Maybe she wasn't as enthusiastic about the punt as the OP.

Sorry, got mixed up with Diana BBW review   :hi:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 09:48:30 pm by DG »

Offline Name Not Found

If you'd stuck her proper AW userID (you left the last digit off) into the search box you would have found this...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53754.0

Not the best really. Ok if you're not looking for intelligent chat or any real passion or enthusiasm. And someone needs to tell her that profile picture is  :crazy: :wacko: :mad:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 10:16:15 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline Caratacus

Probably the best punt ive had. Great tits....and she likes them sucked...HARD. Loads of deep throating, and owo, ball licking, dfk. God, she was insatiable.....totally the opposite to another ops review. She even told me to pull her hair whilst fucking her doggy-style. Lovely, chatty girl...and yes, she did talk about a boob reduction, so that bit is right.
No clock watching. She didn't even count the money! Justifiably rocketed to the top of my favs list. Hopefully she will be the first eg ive visited more than once this week.....if breath-taking bailey is not available.

sheepy

Saw her about 2 years ago in Dundee when I was on business.

Amazing rack - really really impressive.

She seemed ok, not the easiest to talk to.

Services, great oral, really good, Takes it hard and rough, and unlike me I shot in the condom while pulling her hair and still in doggy.

was worth the £60 h/h at the time, never seen her since.