Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheng Long, HE Massage, Chester le Street, Newcastle-ish.  (Read 13142 times)

Pytor

I've had quite a few massage and HE massages around the North East and probably a hundred or so around the world and Sheng Long is among my top two or three. The only girl who was better was the girl in the Sheraton hotel who sat on my face during the hand job..sweet. Or sweat actually, she washed her bits the second time... :vomit:

External Link/Members Only

Her place is in Chester le street, really easy to get to. GPS (Tomtom) takes you to an unknown street but there is loads of parking in the street.

Meeting
I arranged for 1pm the day before, she texted me asking if I was still coming and I asked if I could bring it forward an hour. No problems. I texted again when I was outside her house and she let me in.
She was extremely friendly from the very first meeting. It was a pleasure to be in her company.
We went upstairs and I was offered a drink. I chose water. I started to undress and she turned up as I was in my shreddies. We chatted for a bit then I took off my last piece of clothing with her in the room. That's unusual but nice.

The massage
She asked me how heavy I wanted it, I chose and she stuck to the appropriate pressure. Her technique was very good. Different from Thai though. Less elbows dug in your muscles, so more enjoyable.
When she had been on my back for around 15 minutes she asked me if I wanted a Happy ending or just a massage this time.... :D. It is SO nice to be asked. I said HE ( of course) and she started to include running her oiled hands down the crack of me arse whilst fiddling with me ball bag and bellend. The only other masseuse to do that was the facesitting girl.

She would massage muscles then pop back to me privates to keep me horny. An excellent technique. Keeps you on the boil during the massage.

Eventually she asked me to turn over and went to work on the hand job. One hand on my cock, the other on my arse, balls and NIPPLES! Yes me nips! What a lovely touch. When I was on my vinegar strokes she became vocal, egging on my little man as if it was running the 4:15 at Newmarket.
She didn't stop when I came either, she kept on rubbing and teasing until I stopped juddering, which took some time.
A clean up with tissues then on with the massage. So like Malee in Sunniside you get a Happy Middle rather then a HE. That's when I started to melt in to the massage bed, I was so relaxed.

She offered me a shower which I refused, the oil does my dry skin good, so she continued to rub me with the towel, including my (now sleeping) knob and balls.

Recommended
I would highly recommend Sheng Long as well as Malee in Sunniside for a decent massage along with the Happy Middle.

Offline Arbie

Great review Pytor! Well described.
Is that definitely her in the photo on Gum Tree?
Arbie

Offline Arbie

Great review Pytor! Well described.
Is that definitely her in the photo on Gum Tree?
Arbie

Offline Kev3773

Yes definitely her in Gumtree pic. :rolleyes:

Offline Boom52

Excellent review!!

Makes me want to set up another appointment with the lovely lady!

Was yours an hour or 30 minute one?

Offline jarrovian

Agree with everything you said, and although I do visit other masseuse's, sheng long and malee are my favourites

Offline Boom52

Have seen Shen but is there a link for Malee? Or should I stop being lazy and do a search ?  :lol:

Offline Metal Geek

How much does Sheng Long charge for HE btw?

Pytor

Yes it is Shang in the photo on gum tree. She is really good looking.

I was charged £55 for one hour's massage and HE but gave her £60. You tip the taxi driver and he doesn't make you cum like a spazz, Sheng does. :-)

For Malee.

They both are very professional with the massage. They know what they are doing.

Offline toon972

Is Malee still working from Sunniside.Looking on the map it shows Felling,I know maps do not give exact location but Felling is miles away.

Offline jarrovian

Malee is now working from blaydon

Offline jarrovian

And pytor sheng long must have put up her rates, it used to be £35+£10. Hasn't put me off though

Offline jarrovian

Offline jarrovian

Boom, go to gumtree massage Tyne and wear you should find her straightaway

Offline Kev3773

Quote from Pytor
I was charged £55 for one hour's massage and HE but gave her £60. You tip the taxi driver and he doesn't make you cum like a spazz, Sheng does. :

Sheng Long still £35 for half hour and £45 for 1 hour inclusive of HE.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 08:14:45 am by alfie2013 »

Offline Boom52

Boom, go to gumtree massage Tyne and wear you should find her straightaway

I assume this is the lady in question?

Now working in Blaydon - says on ad "no sexual services"...Standard get out clause?

« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 10:21:17 am by Boom52 »

Offline jarrovian

Yes that's her. First time I saw her no he was offered, however I enjoyed the massage and went back to see her a second time and this time he. Been going back regularly ever since. Maybe the first time she was unsure about me.

Offline Boom52

Thanks Jarrovian. Will add her to the list. So you ask for he 2nd time or was it offered?

Offline jarrovian

She asked me. Hey you'll probably get it first time

Offline sesalovdarlo

Ask her via text when you make an appointment. She is cute for an Asian lady. Bit mad aswell. But extremely friendly. I got prostate massage last time which was good.

Offline Boom52

I would only want a prostrate massage of someone extremely friendly...the opposite would make my eyes water!!!

Offline toon972

Thank you Jarrovian Blaydon is ok for me.

Gasmeter

Hi gasmeter here saw she got long on Friday she was everything that you guys have been saying.she was excellent, definitely worth a call very nice and friendly. Well worth the money think I will be a regular new.

Offline gask0018

Where in chester le street is sheng long based i live in the area so i dont want to play to close to home

Offline sesalovdarlo

Where in chester le street is sheng long based i live in the area so i dont want to play to close to home

Txt her n ask

Offline Tiger63

Well if you live in the area you will live close to her

happy-jack

Seen Sheng for the first time today I don't have enough to add to warrant a new review but I can confirm every good word said about her. What a terrific service! My first massage booking certainly not the last!