Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sue bliss  (Read 786 times)

Offline Ppilko

Went to see her last week after a while was not as good as usually but I got to play with her pussy after a lot of beggin she give in was nice and good value still
Banned reason: Feeble excuse for not reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

There isn't anywhere near enough information to be a review, so it has been moved to "discussions"

Before you post another, please read this help page and understand the instructions it gives
External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Went to see her last week after a while was not as good as usually but I got to play with her pussy after a lot of beggin she give in was nice and good value still
You've been here long enough to have read other reviews, you've been given advice on what needs to be included to count as a review and the link to the guide to review writing has been posted several times, however you seem to be determined to ignore any help we try to give you, you even ignore the notice written in red on the post new review page.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Eager Thighs

"Begging" sounds a bit like boundary pushing to me. If a girl said no to a request and it was a deal-breaker for me I'd move on to someone else rather than beg for a feel of flange.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 06:23:42 pm by Eager Thighs »