Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Ashley - Edinburgh - Incall  (Read 2025 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7341309) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline FiferM

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

After not going ahead with my other meeting, decided to pick someone well reviewed.

Ashley is very much as described in other reviews, petite, size 10/12 very well proportioned and could easily pass for a few years younger than her stated age. Girl next door looks (not ugly by any stretch) and good to chat to!

£150 for 60 mins - flat quite near to Swinecastle, parking was a bit of a nightmare but managed somewhere a few minutes walk from her second floor flat.

Answered the door fully derobed and behind the door, nice welcoming kiss then into bedroom. Paperwork completed and shower offered - declined as had just had one before heading through.

Very enthusiastic DFK and boy, does she get wet!!!! Had a fab GFE experience with lots of FK / DFK, reverse oral, OWO, she was very happy with fingers around, and in, her ass. Came several times and soaked me and the bedsheets. but she had put down a towel in preparation!

Condom on, and she jumped on top and rode me very enthusiastically with what looked and felt like another orgasm.

Post sex cuddles and a good chat. Had a good time - no apparent smells and shower and towels were all clean.

Offline hairdownthere

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

After not going ahead with my other meeting, decided to pick someone well reviewed.

Ashley is very much as described in other reviews, petite, size 10/12 very well proportioned and could easily pass for a few years younger than her stated age. Girl next door looks (not ugly by any stretch) and good to chat to!

£150 for 60 mins - flat quite near to Swinecastle, parking was a bit of a nightmare but managed somewhere a few minutes walk from her second floor flat.

Answered the door fully derobed and behind the door, nice welcoming kiss then into bedroom. Paperwork completed and shower offered - declined as had just had one before heading through.

Very enthusiastic DFK and boy, does she get wet!!!! Had a fab GFE experience with lots of FK / DFK, reverse oral, OWO, she was very happy with fingers around, and in, her ass. Came several times and soaked me and the bedsheets. but she had put down a towel in preparation!

Condom on, and she jumped on top and rode me very enthusiastically with what looked and felt like another orgasm.

Post sex cuddles and a good chat. Had a good time - no apparent smells and shower and towels were all clean.

Swinecastle?

Offline EmbraLad

Swinecastle?

Tynecastle, the Hearts FC stadium.  If that was the question. It may be that FiferM is a Hibs man  :)

Good to hear that the bathroom situation has improved for those of us that need to shower before (and/or after).
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 09:34:37 pm by EmbraLad »

Offline FiferM

Sorry, my bad...not even a Hibs fan!!