Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Tiffanyxx Trans Girl/London Kennington  (Read 2096 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6876766) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Online themaserman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

WTF is it with me trying to pop my TS cherry, I think it's not meant to be as I've been let down bigtime again today by this girl!
I booked Tiffany four days ago for today at noon for the hour and she confirmed a price for everything I wanted. Sent her another text yesterday asking her to give me as much time as possible if she had to cancel as it will be a two hour drive to her in Kennington for me and again she agreed.
Yep you guessed it..like a f***ing idiot I drive to her place this morning and paid a tenner to park and then got complete radio silence for the next 30 minutes till I leave and go home, nearly five hours of my time wasted. What is wrong with these TS girls or is it just me FFS!

Offline jseop109

I had exactly the same experience when I booked my first TS punt (not with Tiffany). Confirmed on the day but total silence when I got to the block of flats. Why they do this I just don't know - unless someone else came along with a longer booking. Fortunately in my case I was able to fix a plan B which worked out very well.

Online themaserman

Thanks for the info jseop and I'm glad it's not just me!
I had a thought as I was leaving Kennington to text Sisy in Tolworth and see if she was available,
I was lucky as she replied quickly and said yes so I at least got some deepthroat action on the way home!
I won't review Sisy again as I have done a few before on her.