Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Uh oh - some shops exposed for offering extras  (Read 5667 times)

Offline Samg1984

External Link/Members Only

Oh dear, 3 places exposed in Glasgow Live.....

Offline scutty brown

Thirty parlours?

Avanti trains will be getting busy when people find out.......weekend package trips to Glasgow?

Offline Concrete Hands

Daily Record doing their usual Crusader Moral Guardian work.Oldest profession in the world.

Offline Concrete Hands

Thirty parlours?

Avanti trains will be getting busy when people find out.......weekend package trips to Glasgow?

6 or 7 in Falkirk alone.I miss Bubbles Grahams Rd from back in the day.Esp Diane from Orkney-the Queen of uncovered Blowjobs.

Offline johnscott10234

It’s causing no harm. Classic newspaper headline just trying to get clicks.

Online myothernameis

Oh dear, 3 places exposed in Glasgow Live.....

I see William, or Robert never got a mention, best Chinese massage in Glasgow  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Samg1984

The guy mentioned in the article owns the place in Chinatown so is probably just pissed at losing business lol

Online Squire Haggard

Glasgow Live and the Daily Record are both published by Reach. Both are anti sex for sale. The arsewipe Daily Record has been campaigning against the sex trade in Scotland for decades. They named and shamed the owners of a Sauchiehall St parlour a few years ago, which then closed. The police have responded to their articles in the past by acting against street prostitution in Glasgow. I wonder if the police are now going to respond to the OP article above by raiding the parlours in the article.

From the above article, as they try to push the police into action.........

''Enforcement against those operating without a licence is the responsibility of police. The Record asked why little enforcement was taking place against such blatant abuses of the licensing system.''

The Record has been active in successfully fucking up punting in Glasgow for a long time. Below is a Record article from 2004.

''The three girls working that day were called Amy, Nicole and Tracy, she added.

Nicole later offered our reporter full sex for pounds 70. Our man politely declined.''

« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 10:09:55 pm by Squire Haggard »

Offline thiccok

I suspect it's another feminist obseession to deprive adult males from some legitimate entertainment.

Offline johnscott10234

I hate the daily record! They are just looking for clicks.

Offline Massagetugga

I would say it’s struck me as a bit strange the Chinese shops in Edinburgh seem to be getting free reign. Yes you can say they’re not doing any harm etc but the thing is, whats to stop them starting to spring up all over the place.

Obviously I’d be pleased if they did but I don’t entirely get the turning a blind eye to them. Does it mean more would or wouldn’t get away with doing the same is the question.

Offline Vtapertom

Isn't blue diamond ran by Monn? I thought she didn't do extras?

I had a few decent massages in Dara. It would be a shame if they are closed because of this. Not causing any harm and the ladies there are always friendly.

Offline Samg1984

Isn't blue diamond ran by Monn? I thought she didn't do extras?

Yeah that's what I thought too. A bit of literary fiction me thinks

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

The police haven't got the time or resources to prioritise this, IMHO.

Online Squire Haggard

The police haven't got the time or resources to prioritise this, IMHO.

I hope you're right. I hate to see the Daily Record win by pushing the police around like they have done so often in the past. The Record hates the saunas even more if they are ''posh,'' it would seem. Maybe the parlours should have sawdust floors and spitoons so the Record does not attack them for being ''posh''.  :)

From 2006......

''Record investigators probing Scotland's vice trade revealed two years ago that the Aquarius was a brothel. It was later raided by police.

The man in charge of the sauna, scar-faced crook George Colahan, was jailed for nine months in February for running a brothel and living off immoral earnings.

He is now out of prison but faces action under the Proceeds of Crime Act to confiscate his plush pounds 160,000 home and Porsche car.''

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I hope you're right

After the latest cuts to the policing budget made by our devolved administration, Scottish Police admitted there would be crime they would not have resources to investigate. Hope is all we have.
 :thumbsdown:

Offline Marmalade

The area near Central Station in the streets off both sides of Argyle St but mostly for SW enthusiasts. Has that been rooted out — it was getting pretty thin — and replaced with parlours? There used to be only a couple when I worked in Glasgow.

Shame about the Record. They could at least have had the decency to print a list!

Offline auldgreytoun

I’m surprised the shite rag that is the Record is still going; I can’t recall seeing a copy for years.

Online Squire Haggard

The area near Central Station in the streets off both sides of Argyle St but mostly for SW enthusiasts. Has that been rooted out — it was getting pretty thin — and replaced with parlours? There used to be only a couple when I worked in Glasgow.

Shame about the Record. They could at least have had the decency to print a list!

...........then do us all a favour by jumping into the Clyde straight afterwards. :)

Online Squire Haggard

I’m surprised the shite rag that is the Record is still going; I can’t recall seeing a copy for years.

I'm hoping that it will shortly never be seen in shops. Its daily circulation is about 50,000, falling at about 10,000 a year. It can only be a couple of years until it no longer saddens our eyes in the shops.  :yahoo:

Offline Marmalade

I'm hoping that it will shortly never be seen in shops. Its daily circulation is about 50,000, falling at about 10,000 a year. It can only be a couple of years until it no longer saddens our eyes in the shops.  :yahoo:
I wonder who buys the fucking thing? What’s the demographic? Illiterate fat wifeys outraged at the price increase on weegie chip butties?