Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bahrain - Sep 23 Report  (Read 3311 times)

Offline forent

Was in Bahrain for a short trip so thought to explore the options available on Massage Republic in Manama.

Found this girl Laura (External Link/Members Only)

Texting done via Whatsapp. She works through an agency. Although on message, they also shared their website and pictures/videos of several other girls they have at the moment. So I selected her. I requested outcall to my hotel. Charges 150BD/hr (outcall to hotel) and agency said i will pay for her taxi. There was a bit of fuss about the booking. They wanted me to share 1) live location to prove i am in bahrain 2) picture of cash 3) Small video of hotel room with room number.

Anyways, done all of that and they sent her to my hotel. She arrived within half an hour. Collected her from downstairs as the hotel lifts required keycard access.

Physically, she was pretty much same as her pictures. Attractive face but not too over the top. The biggest downside was she couldn’t understand even some basic english and was using google translate. Anyways, i was tired and horny so thought let’s just go with the flow

She quickly undressed, gave a nice DFK and started doing some lapdancing. Then OWO / titfucking for a few minutes. We went to bed and did the deed in a few positions. She was pretty responsive and also did some (fake) loud moaning. Went from doggy to side fucking to missionary and I came in the bag in missionary (didn’t ask about COB/CIM etc so not sure whether it was offered)

Noticed we were around 40 minutes in (she had the timer on her phone). She did some massage (nothing special) and about 50 minutes in, I told her that I am okay for her to leave. She did a quick shower, dressed gave me a nice dfk in the end and left.

Offline Kingy28

Was in Bahrain for a short trip so thought to explore the options available on Massage Republic in Manama.

Found this girl Laura (External Link/Members Only)

Texting done via Whatsapp. She works through an agency. Although on message, they also shared their website and pictures/videos of several other girls they have at the moment. So I selected her. I requested outcall to my hotel. Charges 150BD/hr (outcall to hotel)

150 BHD is around £329 according to google. A bit steep for my budget but thanks for the info.

Offline forent

Yes, what I have found so far in the Middle East (in general) that usually rates on the websites for quality girls start from 320-350 Pounds (can go upwards) and unfortunately that’s how the market is in the Middle East (unless you go for Indian/Philippines girls who charge a bit less.

Offline bobgiggs

I personally love black girls, managed to spend the night at a stunning Tanzanian girls place in Juffair for 50 BD (about 100 quid) - full night shagging + free hotel so double win!

Best thing to do imo is get tinder gold - swipe right and you'll be getting bombarded by girls in 5 minutes flat

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Hey all
Thinking of a trip next month to bahrain and wanted some advice on where to stay? Manama seems to be the best but anywhere else?
Also in terms of punting I presume there are numerous massage places like Abu Dhabi. Do like the odd erotic hammam experience if i can find one.

TIA
Budgie

Offline Video586

Lots of action to be had in Juffair, where there are numerous night clubs and hotels within walking distance of one another. Wednesday through Fridays the best time to go. Mostly Thai girls. Between £60-120 ph.

Offline Budgiesmuggler

great - thanks.
Any hotels you recommend as well?

Offline Video586

I stayed in the Hilton, which was lovely, but quiet. There are plenty of good ones. The Arch Hotel is at the epicentre of a lot of the mongering action, with the Cavallo and Social Monkey night clubs right there. You may not need to leave the building to find action.