Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pixie7522 Bristol  (Read 1957 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7260861) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline whiskeygogo

The meet happened in a Bristol hotel. Got stalled at the beginning by text which was a little frustrating. When I got to the room, it didn't feel like it was the same person I was texting, as asked again about stuff we had already texted about. Appearance-wise she's slim, but obviously much older than 24. In another review it said she was 31, but I would have guessed higher still. In the original vivastreet advert it mentions a sister, so I was wondering if they share an account. She was also quite difficult to understand, and I am not sure if it was her being welsh, but she did seem to have the cadence (not sure how else to explain it) of a hard drug user, advert does mention party quite a bit, so that would make sense. The meet itself was fine, some kissing, owo, and a few covered positions. But it was over pretty quickly and while she didn't rush me, I didn't feel that she wanted me there. There was not much chat before or after either. I paid 100 for 30 minutes, but was there closer to 20, and I am not sure you would have got a different service if you went with 15 mins. I wouldn't see again, but definitely better than the Romanians you might meet on vivastreet.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jonlove69

I looked at this one last week but I couldn’t find any reviews on here. You have said:

In another review it said she was 31
External Link/Members Only

Where is that review you refer to ? Thanks for TOFTT  :hi:

Offline Cosworth89

Thanks for the review been looking at this one for a little while. Thrown a few texts back and forth but quite sketchy on replying. As I would have to travel into Bristol not sure if it is worth my time or not. Will see if many more reviews come through.

Offline stevesimpson

She's also reviewed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=371720

Made a return visit a few weeks ago. Similar experience, though in a more neutral BS3 apartment. Sketchy comms, awkward wait in the room as she prepared herself in the bathroom. Excellent BJ though - slightly too good, as I didn't last long at all after all the 'foreplay'. Not in a rush to return, as 70 for 15 mins is taking the mick somewhat. Think I only had £60 on me, which she accepted, so maybe an opportunity for a blow and go deal...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 03:58:37 pm by stevesimpson »