Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SASHA 247 - Cambridge Hotel Incall  (Read 845 times)

1 review(s) for Brownish ebony (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Natwest

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The trouble with where I work is that many of the hotels regularly used by WG's are within walking distance and there is a cash machine on the way too. So if I am particuarly bored at lunchtime, instead of a sandwich I can munch on something else if available. However, sandwiches are sometimes cheaper, tastier and with the exception perhaps of tuna do not in any way resemble a punt.

Doing a search then one morning up pops Sasha. Now if ever there was proof now that I needed a short sharp shock, this was it. The email replies showed a poor grasp of English, they certainly weren't friendly and the hotel being used was one that personally I would never stay in. However the great attraction was I had never been with a black girl so it was one for the bucket list.

Made my way to the hotel for the designated time and then had the usual waiting around - why not just bloody well say 15 minutes later for the booking!!!??? I got up to the right floor and then had to hang around for her to come and open the door to her corridor as it needed a key card. Got to her room and to be fair I can't criticise the way she looked as there are no photos. She was not thin by any means but perhaps slightly overweight would be a fair description.

I handed over £60 for 30 minutes at which point she appeared to roll her eyes as if to say "is that all?". I'm so glad it was. We got undressed and my cock remained in a state of disinterest as for the first time in my life I was in the presence of a naked woman who not only was clearly disinterested in me but had the sex appeal of a dog turd. Somehow she got it stiff and then proceeded to OW. Of course I should have read her profile better but could not remember what she offered as it had been so spur of the moment.

I suggested we moved to intercourse and went for Cowgirl. I should mention at this point the television was left on with Jeremy Kyle in the background. She was probably more interested in that than me, though to an extent I became more interested in Jeremy Kyle than her. We then moved to Doggy where at least she couldn't see the televsion and thankfully I managed to cum so I could get dressed and get the hell out.

Absolutely horrible and another self loathing session. These WG's must exist purely on new suckers, there could never be any repeat business.