Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anitta Pablo - Maidstone  (Read 1583 times)

Offline SkywalkersSaber

External Link/Members Only

This took place in early December. I was in Maidstone for the week with work and having a look to see who was local. Opted to see Anitta and arranged after a few messages. Plenty of parking options near the rail station. The apartment block itself, followed the directions given to me and was buzzed in, up in the lift and arrived safely. Nice clean apartment centrally located.

Was greeted at the door with a hug and kiss, Anitta looked fresh and smelled amazing. Looked just like the photos. She has a varied wardrobe but was sporting the French maid look. Very smooth skin, no hair on body at all. Very sexy Latina CD with good english. We sorted the paperwork out and had a brief talk about what I wanted to experience. I opted for the versatile girlfriend experience. Was offered a choice of drinks, plus use of the shower and facilities to clean up.

Out of the shower and into the bed after some kisses, Anitta enthusiastically gave me a lovely blowjob, complimenting my cleanliness and on my size, she has a bubbly persona and I felt calm with her taking the lead. Some more passionate kisses followed. Then my turn to give her a blowjob. Decent size I’d guess at about 7 inches. As I’m fairly new to being fucked and limited experience, I was excited to try and she carefully lubed us up. Took it slowly and built up the pace, adding a bit of oil on occasions. Tried out some different positions to mix it up. It felt absolutely amazing. Another passionate kiss afterwards and then I was my turn to fuck, some rimming first then lubed up and guided myself inside, felt tight and so good. Once again, trying out different positions too. She definitely enjoys sex and it shows with her enthusiasm throughout. Quick shower afterwards and was on my way with a spring in my step.

Overall a fantastic experience, lots of kisses throughout, and one which I will definitely repeat when in the area.

Paid £120 for the hour and was no extras involved at all.

Offline Ivor Hunch

Looking at the photos-  is it fair to say she is more TV than TS?  No breasts for example?

Was she wearing a wig?  Some of the photos look like Marilyn Manson!

Offline markmywords

Yeah the description says they're a crossdresser.

Offline wiz-was

They are on Fabguys too - weirdly  has a football kit fetish 🤷

Also does Bareback - so be warned...

External Link/Members Only