Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa.Polish - Birmingham  (Read 2854 times)

69 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6105636) (65 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Mil 34

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Wanted to meet this lady for a while now on my travels and I’ve been lucky to visit quite a few times recently in different areas.

She travels around quite a bit so I’ve seen her in Worcester, St Albans Gloucester  and Birmingham
But I’ll keep it simple an post a review of my last meeting in brum.

Comms very easy, a few emails then given a telephone number to contact her on.
Message on day of visit for location and to confirm booking. All set

Nice apartment in the centre of Birmingham, plenty of local parking available

Rate £80 for 30 mins.

Arrived on time, usual hide behind the door, very discreet lady.
Very pretty in my opinion, great body and keeps herself very fit.
Great dfk, oral without very good.
Sex in many positions and very passionate kissing throughout.

Not much I could add to her many reviews really, just a top notch service provider

I’ll will return when my travels take me to her next working area

Offline alabama1

Thanks for the review. I have her in my sights ! Just one question, when you said she was in the centre of Birmingham, did you mean the centre of Lichfield  :unknown:

Offline Mil 34

No the centre of Birmingham mate

Offline alabama1

No the centre of Birmingham mate
Really ? That must be the first time she has worked there. If you don't mind me asking , was this fairly recent ? I have always wanted to see her, but she always seemed to be in Lichfield, which is a pain in the arse for me to get to. Maybe she has listened to punters requests on here.

Offline 801

I'd like to know too

I messaged her last week and she said she is in Uttoxeter,  was hoping for bham or Lichfield so I could see her

Offline Mil 34

Offline Shplurgh

I mentioned she was in the city centre on a review posted in August. Unfortunately couldn't book an agreeable time before she moved on. She said she'd be back, but not sure when.