Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JaygirlDundee - Dundee. TOFTT  (Read 903 times)

Offline horneyboy1975

External Link/Members Only I did an enquiry about a booking , on a few different emails . It excuse after excuse . She did after a 15 minute slot . As I travel far , not worth my wile for 1 hour plus travel for a 15 minute quickie . Any one have any luck .

Online Glesgaboy

Form an orderly queue lads.
Why..!?  :hi:

Offline big-al93

Why would anyone even consider her?? If you are punting in Dundee Ashley Morgan is only £40/hr more, or scottishkatie. Or almost anyone, I realise that Dundee/Perth/fife are kind of wastelands and she is inexpensive, but still!! :scare:  :crazy:

Offline horneyboy1975

Seeing them both . Ashley is one of kind gem , just as soon as put up dates with in hours all booked up . Katie and I just do not click good shag thou , giving oral is a deal braker for me she does not always offer it .

I have my eye on this one External Link/Members Only but can not find any reviews on her .

As we Know Dundee has loads of ladies but no quality . And bait and switch

Ps the amount of email we send and no reply ????
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 07:01:04 am by horneyboy1975 »

Offline nike

I have my eye on this one External Link/Members Only but can not find any reviews on her .

What drew you to her, what caught ur eye?
Can't have been the plethora of stunning photos.
Or is the scene in Dundee that bad , that as long as they are young Scottish and have a pulse, they are a good bet? :lol:

Offline Boinky

External Link/Members Only I did an enquiry about a booking , on a few different emails . It excuse after excuse . She did after a 15 minute slot . As I travel far , not worth my wile for 1 hour plus travel for a 15 minute quickie . Any one have any luck .

I'd rather die a virgin than fuck that for free, never mind pay her for it.

:P
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 04:52:35 pm by Boinky »

Offline big-al93

I'd rather die a virgin than fuck that for free, never mind pay her for it.

:P

I'd rather have a wank and retain some dignity.

Yes, Ashley gets booked up quickly, but if you keep an eye on her profile, you get a feel for when new dates are about to be posted and it's not really a problem to book.