Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joy baby doll - Inverness  (Read 988 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6852587) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Invernessroadie

External Link/Members Only

Price £120 h/h which included £20 extra for FK
location : small annexe to a B & B on a street near the harbour. Not very private.
The girl: pics are her for sure but flatter her a little in my opinion. I’d say age late 20’s
Comms: all done by text and no problem

This was a negative for me for a few reasons. First, the location wasn’t the best and she left me stood at the door for a good few minutes before I had to text again to say I’m there. Not the most discrete. Small air B &B with suitcases and clothes all over. After letting me in she straight over to peep out the blinds and complained that there’s always people at the window of the B & B behind. The one she’s in is essentially a converted garage in the garden.

She was dressed in lingerie, looked attractive, nice figure , typical big hair Brazilian look. I opted for the extra for FK, £20.

She quickly strips to just her knickers. I’m not really into fake cans but they were well done if not a bit hard if you’re into that. Nice responsive nipples. Her English seemed decent enough but she didn’t speak that much anyway. She straddled me on the bed to start, pushing each breast into my face in turn. Some light kissing but no tongue before she grabs a condom and slips it on my still semi soft dick and gives a fairly decent bj but only lasts maybe 1 or two minutes before up she gets and lubes herself up and starts riding me. No owo offered.

I got maybe one more kiss in this position, again no tongue and became apparent that was about it. Switched to doggy then missionary but I wasn’t really feeling much connection. She also had this thing where she makes a noise like sucking saliva through her teeth whilst your banging her. I found it off putting and like she was just going through the motions.

Asked her to finish me off by hand and she did so into her tits although stopped the hand action as soon as I started to cum.

All in all not for me although I’m sure some may find her decent enough but wouldn’t return.

Offline marcineko5

Meet her yesterday with very similar experience .Personally wouldn't return again.