Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ladyboy Summer - Stafford , wow she can suck  (Read 2191 times)

Offline undertheradar

Went to see this one on Monday .

£80 half hour + £10 French kissing

Location in stafford, in a quiet residential area. No house opposite and discrete enough

Communication perfect, fired off a few texts - was in door few hours later . She’s prefers text apparently as spoken English not as good as her written

The TS - looks wise, not the most feminine to be honest , not much up top.. but really feminine in her mannerisms and ways. Real sexy come to bed eyes, lovely soft kissable lips and an incredible ass. Smooth & soft tanned Thai skin

The meet - nice warm welcome , followed that ass up the stairs . Started with a bit  of a fondle and light kissing . Lovely cock , not the biggest but real nice . Oral both ways and wowwww, oh boy oh boy , can this girl suck a cock. Hands down the most incredible BJ I’ve ever had! Apparently she can top for extra but only can do once per day , not really my thing . Turned her over and smashed her from behind . Discussed before to cum on body so pulled out, removed condom and spluted all over her lovely feet.

Would return, good fun, good attitude- incredible sucker

Offline undertheradar

She mentioned also only here for 1 week then moving on

Offline undertheradar

Sorry lol also meant to mention I noticed her price now reduced since I went , now £70 half hour

Offline DThunter01