Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie New Town Sauna - Edinburgh  (Read 2327 times)

Offline FifeMac

My first review since returning to the country, having spent the last 4 years working mainly abroad.

45 minute booking £30 at the door £60 in the room

Location: New town sauna in Edinburgh, well enough reviewed.  Clean and good atmosphere.

The Girl: Polish girl, in her early 30s at the most, very slim with what looks like b cups. Everything in moderation and well looked after. Silky smooth all over.

First time back in the area and I had the urge to be selfish, lie back and recieve a damn fine blow. After looking on here, and who was available fairly early on a Friday morning, I gave NTS a call at 9.40am. Surprisingly,  got an answer and told the 4 or 5 girls available and that all were in already and getting ready for 10am opening.
I walked in the door at 10.02am to find 2 other randy lads had beaten me in, and another of the girls prebooked. Natalie was available,  and having read reviews on here I was happy to proceed.

Quick shower and met Natalie in the small lounge, not a head turner, very much girl next door. Offered a drink before heading through to the room.

Now, I was there to be lazy and lie back.....too hot for me to do the work. I wanted a kiss, tease and a bloody good blow job. Natalie was happy with this, and I'd say she had me hard within 5 mins and my cock in her mouth for at least 30 minutes.

Excellent technique,  slow, wet and sloppy. Not trying to rush me to a finish. Listened to what was working for me and what wasn't,  with lots of eye contact, smiles and attention to my balls.  A few moans and groans but nothing over the top.

Built up the speed nicely to get me over the finish line with just a little use of her hands. Hadn't discussed Cim so not sure if it was on offer, but as I started to cum,  she aimed it all over me while gently squeezing my balls. Perfect for what I was after.

After a few minutes of chat, and attentive cleaning up, another kiss and I was on my way with a smile on my face.

I'm going to be in Edinburgh weekly, and if that is standard service a NTS, I'll be back regularly,  especially if this lady is working
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 07:11:50 pm by FifeMac »

Offline willie loman

this lady gives a consistently high standard of service, and actually does more now in the room, than she did as a novice .

Offline Hooples cat

Good review OP and would agree with everything except the "not a head turner" evaluation.

With a tight short dress on and high heels, her ass and legs are to die for. If she looked like that on a Friday night on George Street, they'd have to deploy the police horses!