Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds recommendations  (Read 1025 times)

Offline da26

Hi, flying visit to Leeds in a day or so… any recommendations?

DFK and OWO is my preference. Looks like the ladies on the Big Natural tits thread are away unfortunately.

Alternatively are there any decent parlours to visit?

Thanks

Offline hornypunter

Unfortunately the days of Leeds parlours are long gone. In fact West  Yorkshire is a bit of a desert.  Flairs in Dewsbury easily accessed by train fairly frequent service. Winstons in Leeds open evenings but has always had a bad reputation for being overpriced and mediocre service. There are agencies.  Can't  comment on current scene as once the parlours went I stopped  going there.

Offline da26

Thanks hp. Yeah I guess like most cities the parlour scene has really declined. Might have to spread the net beyond Leeds in that case.

Offline Aireman

Can't link to any of these as on my phone, but a few that might fit the bill

Miss_Cherry_Bomb looks like she offers a sensual/GFE experience with plenty of DFK and would imagine OWO, Bradford and not to everyone's type but I think she's pretty hot. Similar type if you can do outcalls is Lil Miss Katie, seen her a while back and had a cracking GFE with her, awesome tits.

Freya Leigh offers GFE in addition to all the dom/kink stuff, looks pretty, nice tits and based central Leeds.

StarNatalia not cheap but well reviewed on here, Morley based.

Naomi from the big tits thread showing as online recently to me? Unless you've already tried.

Never seen her, but Lizzy_S is well reviewed