Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Staceyy - Stevenage  (Read 954 times)

6 review(s) for Staceyyyyy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Thaller

Link
External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place in July 2022

Despite the negative reviews, I decided against my better judgement and give Stacey a go - purely due to the amazing experience with Laura, the other SP she use to work with.

Venue
Apartment in the middle of Stevenage, opposite a small parade of shops. Flat is decent, rather quiet, easy to find free parking around the area.

Comms
Called & arranged to meet within 30 minutes. Comms done by SP herself. Called upon arrival & received flat number.

Time booked
30 minutes - £80

+ £10 for OWO

Appearance
The girl in the pictures although they give you a different impression to what she actually looks like in real life. Tall girls with broad shoulders, fair bit of fat. Sagging boobs as previously mentioned.

The meeting
Usual behind the door - greeted me in the hallway and stepped into the nearest bedroom. Paperwork sorted (she mentioned the £10 extra for OWO at this point & I agreed), she went to stash it away & I asked to use the shower. Bathroom clean, no faults there.

God she is dull. Tried to strike up conversation a few times but really awkward to talk to. Onto the bed and she starts off with OWO. Bad - tight grip on base, up and down motion, no eye contact. Allowed fingering and got pretty wet. On with the dom, I think I only pumped away in missionary on this one - wasn't feeling it and just wanted to empty & leave.

In and out in 20 minutes. Short review as there really is nothing else to write about.

Conclusion
Do not waste your money. Noticed the profile is now gone too?

Offline Bornslippy

Her reviews give the impression her service is crapyyyyy