Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Positive review : Indie Spanish girl in Amsterdam ( Bella ), found on Kinky.nl  (Read 623 times)

Offline jaydefo24

External Link/Members Only

Firstly, her body shape in some of those photos was so perfect I was highly aroused by them before taking the plunge. Expensive plunge: 150Euro for 30 mins. But very worth it :

Booking comms were easy and efficient. Map location given. Decent area but not central. The west of centre.

A bit of trouble finding the doorbell was quelled with her looking out the window on the street and spotting me then beckoning me up.

A clean and average apartment, first floor.

Her face and eyes were cute as I’d hoped, but not too perfect either. Her body is literally perfect for me however… petite curves and firm perfect B/C cups. She wore sexy lingerie and high heals… and a loose summer dress. Delicious. Her welcome was natural and easy going. A calm cool Confident girl . English pretty good but not perfect.

Money out the way and showered, my heart raced with excitement at what would fill the next 30 mins, and that booty …

We began proceedings standing up near the sofa and kissing was nice but not DFK. I enjoyed exploring her body and undressing her revealing that perfect rack I just wanted to live there in those boobs forever.

But carried on down to her hips of heaven and unbelievably beautiful pussy. Devoured it as she lay back on the sofa… so small and wet and inviting.

Much to my delight she spread herself on the kitchen table with a vibrator and invited me to fuck her whilst she had the vibe on her clit. She looked like she was enjoying it. My cock had not been this hard for years. I went super slow to just avoid cumming too quick and the sight of myself penetrating her petite frame and pussy was magnificent.

She didn’t cum unfortunately and moved on from that position after a while to possibly the hottest thing ever: she put her heals on and bent her self over the sofa facing a mirror so I could fuck her from behind… her heart shaped ass framing the beautiful rear entry pussy for me to go in. She did add lube at this point which always makes me feel less flattered but anyway fair enough it stops the condom risk .

Several further experimental and normal positions were engaged and eventually I let go whilst banging her in sofa missionary and kissing. She looked me in the eyes a lot, which felt super hot.

Afterward she chatted for ages and seemed in no rush to chuck me out. Told me she got into this job by starting in brothel in Barcelona. And realising she could make a lot more being indie. She travels a lot so you’ll be lucky to catch her.

I am hoping to see her again v soon.

Hidden Image/Members Only