Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ZaraaAlvi - Evesham  (Read 3713 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5207056) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline doughboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid £200 for 1 hour GFE

I'm not often in this part of the world but was there on business for a few days last week and felt I should at least see what the area had to offer. I'm genuinely surprised that Worcestershire has so very little choice, not many indies (not many that are appealing to me anyway) and no agencies. Driving to Cheltenham/Gloucester seemed too much of a chore this time round, although there does seem more choice. Perhaps next time.

Anyway....Zara's profile popped up every time I checked AW and although her photos are appealing and she gets quite a few positives on here, she is towards the top end of what I'd pay in the UK. Made contact and managed to arrange a meet. Her comms were faultless throughout.

Location - tucked away in a tiny village on the outskirts of Evesham. Easy enough to find with satnav and it's best to park in the pub car park whilst waiting for further instructions. I ended up walking from the car to the house (about 5 min walk) but she half expected me to park up in the drive. The house has gated access and the bedroom and bathroom are super clean and way better than normal SP accomodation.

The Girl - I wasn't really sure what to expect from her profile pics and the descriptions from other reviewers but when she opened that front door I did a big jump of joy mentally. She is facially pretty, probably a 6/10 on first glance but as the meet went on, she grew to a solid 8/10 for me. She has a smiley, happy face which makes her really pretty. She is quite short and probably closer to a size 6 than an 8, with a lithe and super tight body. Ittybitty waist, nice slim hips, glorious peachy little ass, nice little B cups with responsive nipples.....she's absolutely bang on the body type that I go for in civvie life and I just couldn't keep my hands off her from the start. Personality wise she's lovely too, chatty and friendly and made sure I was enjoying myself. Although I wasn't there to get to know her, we did spend a fair bit of time chatting between the various action and the punt felt more like I'd pulled her rather than me paying her.

The action - she met me at the door in these tiny daisy dukes and a black basque. Following her up the stairs was difficult with a boner in my pants. In the room, we made small talk and I popped into the bathroom to freshen up. Back in the bedroom, I pulled her close to me so that I could feel up her ass and enjoyed some sensual FK/DFK. I helped her out of those tiny shorts and there she was in a tight black body basque, not the cheap shite but this was nice and classy and sexy. And it really complimented her fantastic body, especially her ass. I'll keep mentioning her ass because for me it was perfect. We stripped naked, I admired her body and she admired mine. Onto the bed for some OWO, slow teasing, plenty of kissing. She has good technique and there was plenty of variation in depth, speed and pressure. I then flipped her over to repay the favour. She has a beautiful little fanny and she tasted clean and neutral and as she got more aroused, the more you could taste her. Not sure how long I was down there but I enjoyed giving her RO more than I'd enjoyed receiving it. She doesn't mind gentle fingering and enjoyed me sticking my tongue up her ass. Back to some more OWO and then bagged up for some long missionary. Usually in an hour punt, I'll aim to cum around the 25 min mark which then gives me time to recover and go again but what with the heat (must have been late 30's) and that I'd been to the gym earlier in the day, I decided to have a nice long fuck session and just the one orgasm. And so we spent the next 30 mins or so cycling through various positions, OWO, RO, teasing, hand job, fingering etc and with about 5 mins to go I blasted my load in the bag in mish.

Through the entire punt, she made sure I was ok and that what she was doing was enjoyable for me. She didn't deny any services on her GFE list and I didn't push for anything on her PSE list. Overall, she was very accomodating and client enjoyment orientated, which makes a massive difference to the usual SP who mostly wants to short change you on time and services and get you out of the door. And this is where the debate about whether her rates are expensive or not come in. Even though this was the most I've paid in the UK, I still believe I got vfm because I really fancied her, she had my perfect body type and she delivered a GFE to the level where I didn't feel like I was paying for sex. There have been plenty of £60/70 half hour sessions where I've left thinking what a fucking waste of money that was.

Anyway, it's a solid 9/10 encounter for me and I'll definitely try and see her again. If anyone was to ask me is she worth it, my reply would be a super fluffy yes!

Offline Cheltclient

Good review. Glad to hear she’s still top notch.

There’s def a debate about the fee but that applies to anyone these days. But she is hot and provides a great service. I’ve not been back yet but fairly sure I will. With most English girls seeking to head above £160 at the moment, sometimes a little premium uplift can be worth it for excellent service. I know though - debatable 😀

Online Colston36

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid £200 for 1 hour GFE

I'm not often in this part of the world but was there on business for a few days last week and felt I should at least see what the area had to offer. I'm genuinely surprised that Worcestershire has so very little choice, not many indies (not many that are appealing to me anyway) and no agencies. Driving to Cheltenham/Gloucester seemed too much of a chore this time round, although there does seem more choice. Perhaps next time.

Anyway....Zara's profile popped up every time I checked AW and although her photos are appealing and she gets quite a few positives on here, she is towards the top end of what I'd pay in the UK. Made contact and managed to arrange a meet. Her comms were faultless throughout.

Location - tucked away in a tiny village on the outskirts of Evesham. Easy enough to find with satnav and it's best to park in the pub car park whilst waiting for further instructions. I ended up walking from the car to the house (about 5 min walk) but she half expected me to park up in the drive. The house has gated access and the bedroom and bathroom are super clean and way better than normal SP accomodation.

The Girl - I wasn't really sure what to expect from her profile pics and the descriptions from other reviewers but when she opened that front door I did a big jump of joy mentally. She is facially pretty, probably a 6/10 on first glance but as the meet went on, she grew to a solid 8/10 for me. She has a smiley, happy face which makes her really pretty. She is quite short and probably closer to a size 6 than an 8, with a lithe and super tight body. Ittybitty waist, nice slim hips, glorious peachy little ass, nice little B cups with responsive nipples.....she's absolutely bang on the body type that I go for in civvie life and I just couldn't keep my hands off her from the start. Personality wise she's lovely too, chatty and friendly and made sure I was enjoying myself. Although I wasn't there to get to know her, we did spend a fair bit of time chatting between the various action and the punt felt more like I'd pulled her rather than me paying her.

The action - she met me at the door in these tiny daisy dukes and a black basque. Following her up the stairs was difficult with a boner in my pants. In the room, we made small talk and I popped into the bathroom to freshen up. Back in the bedroom, I pulled her close to me so that I could feel up her ass and enjoyed some sensual FK/DFK. I helped her out of those tiny shorts and there she was in a tight black body basque, not the cheap shite but this was nice and classy and sexy. And it really complimented her fantastic body, especially her ass. I'll keep mentioning her ass because for me it was perfect. We stripped naked, I admired her body and she admired mine. Onto the bed for some OWO, slow teasing, plenty of kissing. She has good technique and there was plenty of variation in depth, speed and pressure. I then flipped her over to repay the favour. She has a beautiful little fanny and she tasted clean and neutral and as she got more aroused, the more you could taste her. Not sure how long I was down there but I enjoyed giving her RO more than I'd enjoyed receiving it. She doesn't mind gentle fingering and enjoyed me sticking my tongue up her ass. Back to some more OWO and then bagged up for some long missionary. Usually in an hour punt, I'll aim to cum around the 25 min mark which then gives me time to recover and go again but what with the heat (must have been late 30's) and that I'd been to the gym earlier in the day, I decided to have a nice long fuck session and just the one orgasm. And so we spent the next 30 mins or so cycling through various positions, OWO, RO, teasing, hand job, fingering etc and with about 5 mins to go I blasted my load in the bag in mish.

Through the entire punt, she made sure I was ok and that what she was doing was enjoyable for me. She didn't deny any services on her GFE list and I didn't push for anything on her PSE list. Overall, she was very accomodating and client enjoyment orientated, which makes a massive difference to the usual SP who mostly wants to short change you on time and services and get you out of the door. And this is where the debate about whether her rates are expensive or not come in. Even though this was the most I've paid in the UK, I still believe I got vfm because I really fancied her, she had my perfect body type and she delivered a GFE to the level where I didn't feel like I was paying for sex. There have been plenty of £60/70 half hour sessions where I've left thinking what a fucking waste of money that was.

Anyway, it's a solid 9/10 encounter for me and I'll definitely try and see her again. If anyone was to ask me is she worth it, my reply would be a super fluffy yes!
I saw her and her partner - they work as DoubleCream - abut 10 days ago.

Unfortunately I was very tired so it wasn't as good as it could have been. But good enough so I will go back. I think she is extremely sexy. I had quite a long conversation with her partner who has a massive cock. They have got quite a set up there. She is a very busy girl indeed.

Offline lamboman

She's only 4 miles from me so a no go as far as I'm concerned,I don't think I could live with her fairly extorniate rates either.
Seems like a great SP though and easily the best to deal with I've come across comms wise.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alabama1

She's only 4 miles from me so a no go as far as I'm concerned,I don't think I could live with her fairly extorniate rates either.
Seems like a great SP though and easily the best to deal with I've come across comms wise.
Surely that's far enough away, unless you are a celebrity.  :)

Offline shed

Surely that's far enough away, unless you are a celebrity.  :)

It'll be the bright yellow lambo Parked outside  :D :D

Offline alabama1

More like his Nissan Duke  :D

Offline lamboman

They are both black   ;)
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline WelshClipper

Crackin’ review doughboy, Zara is just my type and I agree better value than some half hour £70 punts. Zara knows her business and I was also not disappointed.

I also agree when I first saw her she is facially about 6/10 but she grows on you during the punt and I came away feeling like I’d just snogged a stunner.

I must go back and see her again.....

Offline Caratacus

Great review, I’m seriously thinking about visiting. Her profile states ‘asian’ but is she Thai, Indian, Chinese?

Online Rabsie

Light-skinned Pakistani. Though she has been away recently so may be a bit darker skinned atm.
Banned reason: Undeclared MF duo partner of Miss Capri and bumping her reviews at her request.

Offline WelshClipper

Yes she is pure Pakistani both in looks and the fact that she told me in the booking.

:unknown: