Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite kendall - St Helens  (Read 2505 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5248275) (2 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Viper90

Service: £80 30 minute two pop handjob

Location: nice appartment in st helens in pocket nook, not far from one of the colleges.

Comms: easy and responsive.

The meet: i recently did a negative review of this girl that was based on a seemingly poor attitude to her service through her comms. Yesterday however, it was looking a bit dry in terms of available girls so i decided to give her another chance.

This time she was more enthusiastic in her communications and agreed to a 30 min two pop handjob with no fuss.

So i drove to the destination and parked round the back. Was instructed to text her when i arrived for further instructions. After slight confusion and a phone call she guided me to where i needed to go round the front.

When she answered the door i was pleasantly surprised. She was wearing only a thong and had a great figure on her. Slim to average but with Nice hips, juicy arse and ample breasts. Face wise she was well presented and looked like she does on her good pics. All in all i was very pleased with what i saw.

Personality wise i found her to be friendly and chatty,commenting on the weather as expected. She had a nice, pleasant demeanor.

Monies swapped and on to business. I sat on the edge of the bed and got her to sit next to me. She instructed me to warn her when i was close. So away we went, she was responsive to instructions and followed commands well. After around 10 mins of instructed edging i told her to go fast as i was ready. She held some tissue in front of my chopper and I popped which was heavy and intense. A combination of my own edging i did pre punt and the punt its self made me cum a bit too hard, so i had to throw in the towel, to which she said "are you going now?" With an air of surprise.

A bit of chit chat as i got dressed and off i went.

All in all i was pleasantly surprised. Despite her generally negative reviews i found her to be attractive, accurate to her normal (not arty) photos and quite pleasant and friendly. She willingly gave the service agreed to with no signs of a rushed service. Albeit though, a relatively low effort activity. 

Banned reason: Told repeatedly to leave it but just doesn't know when to stop now abusive.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Viper90

By the way if anybody could link that would be great, thanks.
Banned reason: Told repeatedly to leave it but just doesn't know when to stop now abusive.

Offline tesla

By the way if anybody could link that would be great, thanks.

also helpful if you could put the location in the title, save someone else having to do it for you

Offline Viper90

I didnt realise it had to be in the title. I always put the location in the review though.

Offline tesla

I didnt realise it had to be in the title. I always put the location in the review though.

from the review page

- Include town / city in the subject.

Offline Viper90