Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is binary/Cisgender  (Read 583 times)

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sounds nothing to do with punting never mind scary.

External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

It shows up in profiles/interviews

Offline limarasa9

Cisgender: denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex. (Courtesy - google)

I guess having this on the profile confirms that they are not TS.

Offline king tarzan

Cisgender: denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex. (Courtesy - google)

I guess having this on the profile confirms that they are not TS.

Why can't it just say simply

F/Female??

This cisgender binary shit outs doubts in my mind

Offline Steely Dan

Why can't it just say simply

F/Female??

This cisgender binary shit outs doubts in my mind
It is a bit annoying.  Came from chemistry. Linguistically, someone took the other mean of trans (the opposite side) rather than trans-sexual meaning (to change or tranfer).  Then took the opposite of that (on the same side).
Hidden Image/Members Only
So the opposite of another meaning is now the opposite of this meaning.  To me this is False etymology.  But now the horse is out of the barn.  Cis has a new meaning.

To be fair, saying Cis makes it clear that she is not Trans.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 11:06:51 am by Steely Dan »

Offline Marmalade

sounds scary...
What does it sound like apart from a load of bollocks (and not a flicker of a pun intended).

A popular quote that takes a bit of work to understand what it means — only then to understand that what it means is a load of fucking bollocks is…

“The effect of gender is produced through the stylization of the body and, hence, must be understood as the mundane way in which bodily gestures, movements, and styles of various kinds constitute the illusion of an abiding gendered self. This formulation moves the conception of gender off the ground of a substantial model of identity to one that requires a conception of gender as a constituted social temporality.” Judith (middle name cunt but would happily confuse it with a penis) Butler.

Imagine you had a computer the size of NYC that was hard-wired to make mistakes in a very clever-sounding way.

Go down that rabbit-hole of denial and you come out like someone who’s had a really bad acid trip.

Offline Colston36

This is all pompous horseshit people spew out to make themselves sound sophisticated.

Offline snaitram99

It is a bit annoying.  Came from chemistry.

Thought it came from Cisalpine Gaul.

This is the only thing worth taking notice of.

Offline tynetunnel

Why would the OP not just Google* it?  :unknown:

*other search engines are available

Offline king tarzan

Why would the OP not just Google* it?  :unknown:

*other search engines are available

I have, makes no sense

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline Thephoenix

It is a bit annoying.  Came from chemistry. Linguistically, someone took the other mean of trans (the opposite side) rather than trans-sexual meaning (to change or tranfer).  Then took the opposite of that (on the same side).
So the opposite of another meaning is now the opposite of this meaning.  To me this is False etymology.  But now the horse is out of the barn.  Cis has a new meaning.

Offline Stevelondon

Cis:    To mean Not your Bruv.

😂

Offline Henry767

As said, comes from a misreading of terms for the arrangement of hydrogen atoms on fatty acids.

My main problem with is it is how it asks the huge majority to define itself in relation to a tiny minority. It's like saying that the only shoe size you can quote is either " size 17" or " not size 17"

Offline Marmalade

In gender techno-speak Tarzan, it would seem that both you and I are supposedly “cis”, i.e. we identify with gender with which we were born.

Cissexual was coined in the mid 1990s by a German sexologist. He used the Latin preposition cis, meaning “on this side of,” as a contrast to transsexual, trans being the Latin for “on the other side of” or “across.”

Fucked if I’m going to go about saying I’m cis fucking gender though. If you can’t tell, don’t ask!  :dash:

If people want to call themselves that cos no one can tell if they’re male or female without a medical exam then well good luck to them.

Same as “Hi, I’m Marmalade. I have xxy chromosomes. Short for kiss kiss why did you really need to ask.