Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clara - Bond Girls Agency - Manchester  (Read 2803 times)

Offline Cheshuk

I've booked Clara at Bond Girls, great communication as usual from the agency. Clara is an attractive young skinny blonde. I do believe she is 19 as her profile says. She's got a good body, quite slim but suits her imo, and an attractive face 7/10 not a stunner.

Personality wise she's genuinely lovely girl from my experience, and tries hard to give a good service. She was happy to do whatever I wanted, positions wise missionary doggy cowgirl and a BJ. She only does one hour sessions I was told as she's not from Manchester. The price was £150 no extras

Overall I was happy with the girl and the service

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline paterfamilias

How was the blowjob? Can she manage a decent deep throat? Facial/CIM on the cards?

Really considering booking her

Offline paterfamilias

Bit confused as to how you've posted asking about new girls from this agency on Northwest regional discussion and minutes later you've posted a review. Surely I've missed something?

Offline Cheshuk

I booked two girls from Bond girls recently, Clara and Lily. Both seemed good from the website, but Lily didn't meet expectations, but Clara was good. There's a few girls on the website that I'm interested in. The problem with that agency is, whilst there is some good ones you've got a high chance of them not being like the pictures. So rather than booking all girls and experiencing a lot of disappointment, I'm asking people on here if they've seen any of them and that way I can rule them out

Before you ask why I'm not writing a review for Lily, it's because she no longer seems to be on their website

The main ones I'm interested in on there are Angel, Rene and Ella

In terms of the BJ, it was pretty standard. I came in missionary so I don't know about CIM.

It's just if you looking for a cute petite young blonde , she's decent
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 02:30:37 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline Cheshuk

Bit confused as to how you've posted asking about new girls from this agency on Northwest regional discussion and minutes later you've posted a review. Surely I've missed something?

I saw two girls from there and trying to get info on others I haven't seen, what's strange about that?

Offline paterfamilias

I saw two girls from there and trying to get info on others I haven't seen, what's strange about that?

Nothing, the explanation makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Offline Cheshuk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just clocked she has an aw profile so linking, cam only currently

Offline Willnotts

Don't like this agency, constantly lie with fake photos

Offline Cheshuk

Don't like this agency, constantly lie with fake photos

that's the ukp consensus & I agree

Offline Chris1990mcr

Girl looks nice based on the AW pics. Nice review thanks for sharing.

Offline Cheshuk

Girl looks nice based on the AW pics. Nice review thanks for sharing.

Her aw pcs look better than real life from what I remember, i'd say the black-and-white picture (attached) in her gallery is what she looked like from my memory.

Not sure if she's with Bond girls anymore, as link is live but can't find her on their website without it.

Online Half Century

As an agency, would you say that Cheshire Companions are more reliable/genuine?  I'm thinking of making a booking with them so just doing a little pre-booking research.

Offline Cheshuk

As an agency, would you say that Cheshire Companions are more reliable/genuine?  I'm thinking of making a booking with them so just doing a little pre-booking research.

I've never punted Cheshire Companions, as i've never seen a girl on their website that's interested me. Sure other members will give you some insight, and think the answer will be yes from sentiments on the board.

I've only used secrets, man elite and Bond girls in the nw, all had some fit sp's, but had to go through some mediocre/bad punts too to find them .

Offline Princealbert1985

I've never punted Cheshire Companions, as i've never seen a girl on their website that's interested me. Sure other members will give you some insight, and think the answer will be yes from sentiments on the board.

I've only used secrets, man elite and Bond girls in the nw, all had some fit sp's, but had to go through some mediocre/bad punts too to find them .

So I've never used an agency, but there's been a few reviews recently (like this one) where the girl has caught my glad eye.
Do all the three agencies you state above donin calls? Or are these outcall places? Or both?  Cheers in advance

Offline Cheshuk

So I've never used an agency, but there's been a few reviews recently (like this one) where the girl has caught my glad eye.
Do all the three agencies you state above donin calls? Or are these outcall places? Or both?  Cheers in advance

secrets outcall only, bond girls both incall and outcall and man elite I've only done outcall but think they do incall.

this reviews a year old mate, I generally don't bother with agencies anymore as facial beauty is so important for me and all have faces blurred.

Offline pilgrim

Tattoos clearly visible in agency pics yet her profile info states "No" to tattoos

Offline Cheshuk

Tattoos clearly visible in agency pics yet her profile info states "No" to tattoos

whats your point? Bond Girls caught in a lie.. well known on ukp to be a dishonest agency

you can see an arm tattoo blurred out on her agency photo