Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Josie F - Stirling  (Read 2418 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6795850) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline big-al93

Girl -  Josie F
Link -  External Link/Members Only
Venue – Stirling
Rate - £200/hr incall
Services – FK, OWO, RO, Sex

I first found Josie’s profile on Adultseek but her Ad is down at the moment, probably because she is a student and is on holiday as per her AW. She mostly does outcalls, but I noticed she was advertising some incall days at the beginning of July. Still expensive at £200, but she seemed like a cute GND type, being a redhead and Danish were bonuses too. Don’t think I’d even met a Danish person before.

Comms were good with prompt replies and a time and day quickly sorted ahead of time, with confirmation on the day and help to find her flat in Stirling. Which was a ground floor flat not too far from McDonalds.
I was welcomed into what was clearly her home with a kiss, and offered a drink and shower, both of which were accepted. Back into the room and Josie is cute, I would call her pretty without being a stunner, she was wearing a wraparound floral dress with a nice lingerie set and hold ups. Very GND!
I think someone more assertive than myself would probably get the best out of Josie, we both seemed to want to please the other. But the kissing was good with light tongue, but not full on DFK, I went down for RO and she was clean and fresh, after a good while of that, she went down on me, good and deep but quite gentle (if that makes sense) with good eye contact. The sex was good too. Another quick shower and away I went.

Overall a good punt but on the expensive side, so I probably wouldn’t return given the distance, if she were in Glasgow and £150 I probably would. Like I said she seemed quite keen to please so if you like to instruct a girl she may be a decent shout.

Offline big-al93

External Link/Members Only

Previous profile

Thanks, :drinks: I had a read and the negative doesn't sound much like the girl I met, the positive :unknown: maybe? But I can 100% state that the photos at the top of those 2 reviews are not the girl I met, and I'll guarantee that at least 80% (probably all) of the photos on the current profile are the girl in question.

Offline Problem Child

Cheers for the review al.  :drinks:
Had considered meeting her under her previous profile, but ultimately the price put me off.
For me to pay an hourly rate starting with a 2 for a gnd the service has to be very special  and sounds like it isn’t..

Offline big-al93

I agree, I wouldn't put her on a par with the likes of Tamara Monae or Tori Bliss, Bonnie Scotland ect.