Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Kristina 49 - Bridgeton  (Read 1502 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5527194) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline big-al93

Girl -  Scottish Kristina 49
Link -  External Link/Members Only
Venue – Bridgeton
Rate - £60/hh
Services – FK, OWO, RO, Sex
Should have posted this one a few months ago, think I was maybe trying to pretend it didn’t happen. We don’t have an ashamed face emoji do we?

I had asked for info at the back end of last year, and the general consensus was not good, but not much actual solid info, so I didn’t bother, well until one day I had  to do a job up in Glasgow, that wouldn’t take long but had to be there at 8am. So finished by 11am, thought I’d find a cheeky wee short notice punt and had a look to see had the green light on. There wasn’t much choice but Kristina’s light was on and it gave me a chance to find out for myself. And it was only £60/hh.

Fired off a text, and was given the address, and more or less just told to go and text again when I got there. Found out later that someone else mans the phone and there can be guys sitting around waiting their turn.  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
Anyway got there, I didn’t have to wait thank god. She’s genuine, but those photos must be 10 years old at least, and if she’s 52, I’m no volunteering for a paper round in that neck of the woods, I would have said at least 60, which will make her my oldest to date, and unfortunately I didn’t find her attractive at all, the stocking clad legs were ok, but the rest just looked old, not fat, just not attractive. Her face looked she maybe wears false teeth and had taken them out. On the plus side she was clean.
Going by the likes list, FK, OWO,RO and sex were all on the cards, but she really didn’t seem keen on kissing. RO was ok as was brief OWO before she started trying to wank me off. I just let her finish as I really couldn’t face trying to shag her.

I feel a little bad about rating it negative , because I was aware going in that she probably wasn’t that attractive, but had the service been great I would have rated it positive but pointed out that I wasn’t attracted to her. That said some guys just need a warm body to pump into, but even then I’d probably go to one of the Rom’s for 15mins ahead of Kristina. :(

Offline Asian guy

Now if she can take her teeth out she may get busier  :lol: :lol: