Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa’s Massage x - Cardiff  (Read 2166 times)

18 review(s) for Teen Lisa xxx (11 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline justalad

The meet that never was!

External Link/Members Only

Deliberated whether to leave a review as this was planned in about 6 weeks ago or more.

Sent Lisa a text on the number advertised on AW.  Got a response about an hour later saying that she was in town but could meet a couple of hours later.

Prior to leaving home (45 minute drive), sent another text confirming time.  Lisa responded immediately saying that she was on route home, would freshen up and would be ready at the agreed time.

Set off to location.  Sent a text once parked up, ignored.  Sent a follow up text, also ignored.

Plan B kicked in and I saw her mate Sophie the same day (great shag and reviewed).

Received a text off Lisa saying that she’d ‘forgot’ our booking and offered a tenner off if I were to make another booking!  Not a hope in hell.

Lesson learnt.  Wanted to see her about 18 months ago but dodged due to volume of negative reviews.  Dick ruled the head on this occasion.  Should have known better.

Now showing in Bristol with massage services only.  Be warned.

Offline Doyle

I suspect she has parked the profile in Bristol while she's away, but I guess we'll see what happens when she comes back.

Her and Sophie both have form for flakiness, so I think having a plan B is a must with either of them.  Glad it worked out for you in the end.

Offline Justjim1987

The meet that never was!

External Link/Members Only

Deliberated whether to leave a review as this was planned in about 6 weeks ago or more.

Sent Lisa a text on the number advertised on AW.  Got a response about an hour later saying that she was in town but could meet a couple of hours later.

Prior to leaving home (45 minute drive), sent another text confirming time.  Lisa responded immediately saying that she was on route home, would freshen up and would be ready at the agreed time.

Set off to location.  Sent a text once parked up, ignored.  Sent a follow up text, also ignored.

Plan B kicked in and I saw her mate Sophie the same day (great shag and reviewed).

Received a text off Lisa saying that she’d ‘forgot’ our booking and offered a tenner off if I were to make another booking!  Not a hope in hell.

Lesson learnt.  Wanted to see her about 18 months ago but dodged due to volume of negative reviews.  Dick ruled the head on this occasion.  Should have known better.

Now showing in Bristol with massage services only.  Be warned.

I've only ever heard negative about her wasting clients time

Offline Dan Dastardly

I've only ever heard negative about her wasting clients time
+1 and her mate Sophie

Offline justalad

+1 and her mate Sophie
Sophie was the Plan B.. great shag but I have read about the unreliability