Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa Polish - Hemel Hempstead - Very passionate friendly sexy woman  (Read 4032 times)

69 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6105636) (65 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dubhcarr

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

This is a well reviewed woman thanks to all  :hi: a consistent performer from the contents so I had the opportunity to visit and sample for myself.

Expectation: a passionate GFE

Comms: good by txt and phone  80/100/130   30/45/60 mins so I booked at seven hours notice 45 mins for 100 Lizzies.

Venue: nice new appt block paid street parking OK lots of private/resident parking so beware nice appt good shower and bed fit for purpose there is a mirror propped up against one wall near the built in wardrobe.

Services: FK/DFK RO NP OWO covered sex in mish doggy CG CIM £30 (NT)  COF £30 (NT)

The SP: gorgeous 8 age circa 40 size 8 enhanced 30 C/D tits with a perky nipple hard feel but sit well. 5' 5" tall long blond hair soft smooth skin not an ounce of fat she had that toned feel under her soft skin (if that makes sense) very friendly nature passionate she is the woman in the profile pics but her smile and welcoming manner make her a better experience in thr flesh. Good english as she has lived here a while.

The meet: Arrived 10 min early at the PC call and for the next 15 min it was directions to a tower block opposite then instructions as to how to get in and access the coded lift etc. A little tedious but she has this routine I guess so first timers need a few extra minutes to scope the joint. Door opens magically and I walk in and turn and wow. Lisa is dressed in a pink bra panties combo looking great made up with red lipstick WOW! Into bedroom paperwork and shower done ane we kiss and quickly tonges and passionate kissing groping so we go to the bed and we continue passionatly kissing as I rub her clit and can feel that she is vey wet. Kisses and licks to her tits and stiffening nipples and down for RO. Very sweet shaved and slighty lubed pussy and start tongle and nead tits combo to shudders and noise and shudders. She is quietly vocal and I guess that she gets very sensitive as she periodically moves off my tongue. My turn and she licks and caresses my male mums very professionally down to Bod Mhor and starts a gentle wet OWO which feels great attention to balls and crack. As he wakes up she takes him deeper into her mouth and massages my arse with a small golden toy very nice. BM is getting ready and I raise my head to see Lisa taking him gently full length into her mouth with eyes shut looking like she really enjoys her work. It is a lovely view and makes BM signal that he is ready for sex. How do you want to fuck me Lisa asks? Music and I mount in mish. She is wet and holds her legs back for a deep penetration. We get a rythem and she holds the bedhead as it bangs with increasing frequency against the wall. She is noisy as we crescendo and I rest with more nipple play and remount in doggy. She is a comfortable fit and I can see her small tattoo which I had not noticed before. She yakes a low position as I pick up the pace and gets vocal again. I need a rest now so down for more nipple play HJ to BM and she jumps on for CG. Not my favourite position and it is not working for me so flip back to mish and ride for Alba complete in the bag. Whew Lisa is blowing and panting as we cuddle and chat. She is a nice lady and we kiss and cuddle until I up and shower to a dont worry take your time. I was in and out in 55 mins with a smile and spring in my step.

Conclusion: I am really glad that I met Lisa at last. Good fun good sex good conversation with a gorgeous woman. Not as young (IMO) as her stated 33 years but I prefer a real woman with confidence and the passion to match it. GVFM I think so and I will revisit somewhere else on her circuit. I felt on reflection that there was a feeling of deja vu the experience was very similiar to Adrianna another Polish confident SP I have reviewed. For YHB looking for a younger Polish SP good luck as there are not many left at an affordable rate. If however you want a passionate competent provider then you may walk in my (and many others) footsteps. As always YMMV with any working girl (respect The_Don) but I was polite punctual and showered on arrival and tried to act as a gentleman and it worked because in reciprocation I met a perfect lady.

Happy safe punting    :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Redrighthand

Thanks for the review OP, been trying to see her for months but she's always booked up in Hemel. Guess she has a stack of regulars that queue up round the Magic Roundabout.

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP, been trying to see her for months but she's always booked up in Hemel. Guess she has a stack of regulars that queue up round the Magic Roundabout.

yes I saw big queues around that nonsense of a road layout (wonder why it was never repeated?) but on your point I think you are right in that she will have many regs as she provides a service that is consistent (ref the reviews) I did book at seven hours notice which is unusual for me. Good luck with your endeavour to book Lisa. I will be interested to read how your future meet went.  :hi:

Offline Redrighthand

7 hours notice is v impressive,  I could never be that organised! Perhaps I'm gonna have to be to see this girl, rest assured, should I get the chance a review would follow!

Offline tp69

Very nice review Dub, sounds great.

She's been on my list a while, tricky locations.

Offline dubhcarr

Very nice review Dub, sounds great.

She's been on my list a while, tricky locations.

know what you mean I just happened to be passing her door with a detour but the other venues are out of the manor.   :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

another meet this time in Maidenhead booked at 30 hrs notice, I think she gets booked days in advance by regs. Gorgeous woman, nice safe appt close to station, DFK from the off and followed the course of my first meet. Notable moments included "would you like me to suck your dick now?" and "how do you want to fkk me?"  She is a sexy bitch and got the job done. She is not so tactile post coitus as others but is a friendly woman. She says she is on holiday until September. I enjoyed the second meet but maybe she is too busy to be a reg as I do not like waiting days for a shag.   :hi: