Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie 22 - Nunhead; Alexandra - Bermondsey; 2 separate punts  (Read 514 times)

Offline if33lsosl33py

So I went to see this one
External Link/Members Only

My boy went and saw this one
External Link/Members Only

Comms: meh if U from south you know the maid so u know how she is. Called asked for postcode she said ok banged up quick as hell lol
Lady’s features: short from the front she gonna nice lil hour glass shape. From the thicker edition thread she is a B lil gut tits had better days small droppy (she lactates she caught me off guard with that)
Bum is soft not firm can grab a handle no cuff I wood say she got a decent amount but nothing I wood go wild for.
Meet:
Arrived mad let us both in my boy went off to see his ting I went to see the other
She can’t speak English
She has a Nice demeanour
Head is trash sucked the tip did some balls play all trash
She got on top riding skills not that great
Doggy was only good part had to bend her up so she could get into a good arching position which I will say was the only highlight in doggy position is worth it
Finished in missionary
for £40 for 15 mins is no biggie
Forgot to say she will try rush u saying have u come already when u just started lol

My boy he don’t have Ukp acc and he ain’t getting one he said so give u brief of his experience
He said the slim one she loves kissing she will keep trying to initiate it
Good head not amazing
says she into fucking not lazy
No rush
Has good vibe
Small English
Petite athletic body

15 min warm up done of to footy that’s cardio done for today

I know there’s lurkers that’s probably went to see or maybe she is your regular and u ain’t reviewed no biggie but any info about this one would be helpful : External Link/Members Only  used to work in ub7 area goes by Guila or Julia any info just message me thanks

Offline Stevelondon

I think it’s wonderful the relationship some fathers have with their boys.  :D

Offline if33lsosl33py

Sorry admin can you put this as a review I put it in the wrong section

Online LLPunting

Sorry admin can you put this as a review I put it in the wrong section

Read the rules about reviews.  You've written 2 in 1, the second on behalf of an unregistered punter and also asked for info about another SP.

Offline Heph