Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa$ - Kensington  (Read 716 times)

Offline Brompton

External Link/Members Only

Some years ago pre my joining UKP I was a regular of Vanessa$, probably visited 4-5 times a year but she returned home on & off & I moved from London etc. I found her very friendly & great ‘in the sack’

Then although she was still very friendly I thought she seemed a bit jaded, I saw she was away a long time during Covid but back now.

Anyway I was giving some thought of re-visiting her but no recent reviews & wondered if anyone has had the pleasure lately? although got to say £200 an hour may be a little rich for me now.

Cheers.

Offline boardyhell

saw her over 10 years ago and she wasn't a spring chicken then, solid performer
she must be about 45 now

Offline Londonlad40

I saw her before my registration here - 2013 - in a rather quirky mews house in Kensington. Good SP but she must be north of 50 now

Offline Brompton

I saw her before my registration here - 2013 - in a rather quirky mews house in Kensington. Good SP but she must be north of 50 now
Yes she would be early 50s now but she did really look after herself, I’m no spring chicken myself.

She used to be very welcoming & friendly which is always a big plus for me but as I say £200 an hour now is making me think twice.

Offline SwenyTodd

These are all her photos from circa 2012.  If you really want to see her ask her to share a selfie and other recent pics if you're fussy about looks.  If you just wanna shag for a sake of it then go for it.
Yeah she was a friendly lady and I remember meeting her partner too and they were a very lovely couple and good people.

Offline Brompton

These are all her photos from circa 2012.  If you really want to see her ask her to share a selfie and other recent pics if you're fussy about looks.  If you just wanna shag for a sake of it then go for it.
Yeah she was a friendly lady and I remember meeting her partner too and they were a very lovely couple and good people.
Not fussy about her looks as I know how she looks although I’m sure will look older since I last saw her.

Partner? What they worked together?

I only ever remember her working solo & no mention of a partner.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 09:26:55 am by Brompton »

Offline tergil

I think I went to the same quirky place!! It had a circle stairs I think??

I remember some weirdo knocked at the door halfway through our session asking for her friend who had moved out a while before but then this guy wouldn't go away for 10 mins. She seemed totally fine about it and then we continued and went way over time anyway. Must have met weird guys a lot!!