Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angie-Oriental girl - Prestwich  (Read 2820 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 550151) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline spartanwizard

External Link/Members Only

I was looking for a good Thai punt this week, there's a few new faces popped up in and around Manchester but limited reviews.
Spotted Angie, and check the reviews, all good so decided to book 30 mins. £70

Location in Prestwich at a well known massage shop, discrete entrance.

On arrival I thought she looked better in person, small thing around 5ft slim figure, fake tits, a bit of extra skin around the stomach from having kids. Photos are her and not shopped which makes a change.

Money handed over and it was onto the bed, she did try to start with a massage that I declined and progressed onto OWO. One of the best BJ's I've had for a very long time, I would have been happy to let her keep going until I popped but wanted to get my moneys worth. Nice deep throat, gagging and limited use of hands which I liked. Had to direct a bit for the balls to get attention which she was happy to carry out.
Changed up into 69,nice clean shaved pussy, happy to let a finger be inserted and seemed to enjoy her arse getting rimmed.

Onto some doggy, she's a small thing so you can really get going and she was backing up onto me, happy for some hair pulling.
Finished doggy and she wanted to remove the condom and finish with a BJ, had to direct her to get on top as she wanted carry on with a BJ, again no complaints from her.

Finished off with a BJ and CIM.

Shes pretty chatty and a decent punt, just needs directing to how you want the punt to go and not hers. She's here until Sunday then back down south. Shower is available. And plenty of parking nearby.

May seem like some negatives but overall pretty happy with this punt, not many decent Thai girls knocking about. If you enjoy BJ's definitely recommended.

May pay a visit again before she heads south.

S
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 06:10:53 pm by spartanwizard »

Offline jonko

i guess there was no FK on the menu? Were you able to do oral on her?

Offline Jimbob212

i guess there was no FK on the menu? Were you able to do oral on her?

Angie is one of my regulars when she stays in Scotland so I can help answer. No she doesn't allow FK and yes she enjoys oral and 69.

Question to the OP: when you CIM from BJ did she spit back out on to you straight away or did she take the whole load?

Offline spartanwizard

Angie is one of my regulars when she stays in Scotland so I can help answer. No she doesn't allow FK and yes she enjoys oral and 69.

Question to the OP: when you CIM from BJ did she spit back out on to you straight away or did she take the whole load?

She spit it out

Offline Jimbob212

She spit it out

Yeah ok the few times I came on her mouth she immediately spat it back out onto me after the first spurt, and it was a bit off putting, so I tend to just finish inside the condom or on her tits now.

Offline kingtoad

Thanks for sharing she seems perfect

Offline frankc

Nice one mate, another to add to my list

Offline 19jammy

Regular massage shop? She’s in a massage place? Her profile indicates a private apartment.

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Regular massage shop? She’s in a massage place? Her profile indicates a private apartment.

If it's where I think it is, there's been a massage place above another shop for years with different people running it and different names that touring Thai FS providers use as a base, using a flat up another flight of stairs. I wouldn't call it romantic but it is a bedroom flat not a massage room.

If it's not, sorry for misleading. EM

Offline spartanwizard

Yeah it's a room, flat above. Same entrance.