Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica @BABY SHARK@ - Woking  (Read 3140 times)

64 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5693558) (56 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline xthunderbird

Venue: Modern block of flats. Parking is a bit of a ball-ache, and will probably require around a 5-10min walk. Arrive early to allow for this!

Comms: Pretty bad unfortunately and Jessie herself was frustrated; Spoke to a maid who booked me at 1200, then apologised and said earliest would be 1500, then 1530, and finally 1545. Apparently this was down to Jessie not being available and starting work until then, but on speaking to her this was nonsense and the maid was just in fact useless; she had 2 clients booked prior. I can understand why there have been negative reviews as the comms is pretty crap. If one is tight on time, just be aware of this and insist on iron-clad clarification on timing.

Services: FS, OWO, RO

Price: £70 – 30 Mins. - Extras £10 OWO. £80 total.

Age & Appearance: Well talked about on here. Her pictures on AW do her no justice and she needs some new ones. Petite around 5ft 2in, with beautiful smooth tanned skin, tight body, amazing legs in and out of heels, round tight bum, amazing enhanced boobs, lovely small feet with a nice arch which were pedicured, and a pretty face with a now short, very becoming, bob. Great, bubbly personality with good English. Tattoos on her back and feet.

Meet: After initially being irritated that the timing and comms had been so bad, I explained this to Jessie who shared her frustration.

She was in a tight dress and heels, and smelled and looked great. She stripped, lay back, and I began with some RO on her lovely tiny, clean, pink pussy. She was responsive to this. I then lay back for some OWO and I though very good, I think this is one of her few limitations. She was good but not great. It can be quite toothy but I don't mind it and am open to some roughness and biting, but there was little variation. Ball-sucking was more a light tongue flick than anything. Her other limitation is her very sensitive nipples which don't allow for much play unfortunately. Nonetheless in the midst of all this, there was light kissing, toe-sucking, and general groping! Her attitude was great, bubbly, accommodating, and eager to please. Whilst sucking me off, she swung round for some 69 which was a pleasure.

After this, she rubbered me up, planted her feet on the bed, and slammed my cock into her pussy. Taking it like a champ, she did get tired though, and spread herself in doggy style in front of the mirror for me to pump and finish.

Exhausted, I lay back and she cuddled and we chatted. This was about 20mins in, and I said I was ready for round 2. Wet-wiped, and into her mouth. Now I'm normally able to cum twice in 30mins but I was exhausted, hot, and had stupidly wanked the day before and so it wasn't to be. However fair play to Jessie, she tried her best and was enthusiastic the whole way through.

After we were done I dressed, she stayed naked, and teased me all the way to the front door where she kissed me goodbye. It was a pleasure and I would return.

Offline tp69

Her maid can be a bit scatty. I see her plenty and she's often a bit frustrated as her maid has messed something up. I think her only real negative reviews are due to comms.

Always good fun and loves to fuck.

Offline wra8

Had a recent meet with Jessy based off your review, you were spot on, thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thanks mate!

Offline Ronin1980

Had a recent meet with Jessy based off your review, you were spot on, thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thanks mate!

Why not pop your review cherry OP??  :dash:

Offline wra8