Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isis Becker - Cambridge  (Read 1034 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6067983) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ptt67

External Link/Members Only

Coms; Good - we exchanged a number of messages via whatsapp and she was prompt to reply and her manner was friendly and engaging

Accommodation; Perfectly adequate (albeit small) studio flat in a building in central Cambridge where I have visited a number of working girls in the past.

Rates; Paid £160 for an hour to include FK and OWO - she quoted an extra £60 for anal, however agreed (at my suggestion) to include it for a total fee of £200 if we ended up indulging in it.

Looks; as per her other reviews on here, she does have a banging body - if you like the whole Brazilian fitness look - however, I would also add that her bolt ons are rock hard and in no way feel remotely natural and whilst her arse looks fantastic (and not too OTT to my mind) you can most definitely feel the silicon implants when squeezing it which is somewhat off putting. I would estimate that she is only about 5'4 (although a previous review suggests 5'6) and her skin is surprisingly pale for a Brazilian girl - it looks much darker in her photos. Facially I did not find her as attractive as I had been anticipating - her face is rounder and somehow puffier than it appears in her pics - certainly not ugly but no stunner either.

I had asked her to dress in gym wear which she agreed to but in fact greeted me wearing nice lingerie with hold up stokings - she looked great so I didn't bother saying anything, but I do get a bit annoyed when girls let you down on this front.

She was warm and welcoming - plenty of french kissing and mutual fondling right off the bat - she smelt heavenly. We sorted out the paper work - agreeing that I would give her the extra £40 if we ended up having anal....I explained that I enjoy it but only if the girl is really into it too....

After a good amount of snogging and general feeling each other up - she seems perfectly happy to kiss but at no point did it ever become properly passionate - I suggested we ease into things with her giving me a massage - I'd been hoping for something really sensual (we'd discussed mutual massage earlier when messaging) but instead it was much more like a typical back/shoulder massage....no body to body...no titillation and eventually I gave up on her ever getting down to my arse, let alone balls or cock. I decided instead that I'd have a lot more fun being the one giving the massage - this probably ended up being the high light of the whole session - giving her arse a properly oily massage before wanking my cock between her arse cheeks. She was impeccably clean and has a gorgeous little arse hole so pretty soon I was down to giving it a thorough riming, I also got her to get on all fours so I could give her pussy a good licking from behind (as mentioned in another review, her clit and hood are huge but I actually found this quite a turn on and she tasted great). Despite my best efforts it was hard to tell whether she was getting anything out of my attentions at all - she is very quiet, and whilst willing, and happy to take instruction, she is actually pretty passive (not entirely my thing at all). Having spent a good long time trying to get her off I decided it was time to get my cock sucked....again it was me doing all the initiating...anyway, we were soon in 69 with her on top. TBH her owo is mediocre at best....whilst happy to perform it for a decent amount of time she didn't take much more than the first third into her mouth and there was no real 'I love to suck cock (feigned or real) type passion' - just bobbing her head up and down on it a bit really. I decided that my arousal would be heightened (though tbf I had remained rock hard the whole time) by standing at the edge of the bed and having her blow me whilst on all fours so I could feast my eyes on her narrow waist flaring into that impressive bunda - and of course its always nice to watch your cock slipping in and out of a pretty mouth - well, the views were indeed great but her oral skills remained in the C- kind of range.....I decided it was high time I fucked her - maybe this is where she would come into her own - lol

I quite fancied starting off by fucking her doggy - perhaps missionary - but for the first time she did now take the initiative...straddling me, saying she'd likes to go on top .....I thought fine, I'm quite happy to start proceedings with a little cowgirl. Well, it soon became clear why she likes to climb on top - she has a great pussy (I'm in no doubt that plenty of fitness type exercising helps keep the muscles down there nice and tight) and she has certainly developed some well honed skills when it comes to riding blokes to the fastest possible completion....I had to keep telling her to slow down and to try and maneuver her so that I had a bit more control as the sap kept rising dangerously close - I fully intended to bang her in a whole multitude of positions and then possibly in the arse too. It is true that I had remained very turned on right from the get go, but generally I am pretty good at controlling when I cum and making sure that I hold back until the point where I've enjoyed the journey enough that I decide its now time for the destination....anyway, she seemed pretty intent on denying me this control - lol - I should probably have just got out from under her so that we could assume a different position (try and disable those pussy muscles and well honed skills a bit) but I hesitated to do so for too long.....all of a sudden there was that dreadful feeling (barely five minutes into fucking I would estimate) when the sap suddenly rises beyond the point of there being any hope of it returning......damn, game over! I was a bit crestfallen to be honest - I've not suffered any form of premature ejaculation in years....quite embarrassed I told her that I usually have lots of control and like to fuck for much longer than that - she seemed surprised that I'd lasted anything like as long as I had....saying that usually guys cum within a matter of seconds.

Anyway, there followed a bit of pleasant conversation before I availed myself of the offer of a clean towel and the use of her bathroom. A bit more chat as I got dressed and then I was off....on leaving I looked at my watch and saw that even including the shower, I had been there for scarcely more than 40 minutes.

In conclusion, for me it ended up a disappointing punt - a hugely sexy looking girl who whilst friendly simply isn't particularly sexual....or if she is/can be, I certainly didn't manage to bring that side out in her.

Offline thundercrackerxx

I was going to see her but she claimed she only accepts hour or longer bookings now so I didn't bother. Glad I didn't now. From the sounds of it I would have been disappointed.