Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishCurvyJessicaX -Newport Incall  (Read 1971 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6183693) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Milf Hunter

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Having read Bolo79bm’s review of the terrible experience he had with her about 6 months back, the last time she was in Newport I gave her a swerve, although I thought at the time, what an attractive-looking girl. Saw she was back here Friday and Saturday. There are a few more reviews up now. It’s fair to say they’re a mixed bag, but enough positives to think it was worth a look, given what’s usually available in Newport.

£150 for 45 mins.

Comms: mixed bag again. Prompt responses by text, but moved the start time out a couple of times.

The venue: Really shabby hotel in a run-down area of Newport just North of the river. Given quite convoluted instructions to bypass reception. No soap in the shower. Room OK, not the best, but nicer than I expected given the state of the rest of the hotel.

The girl: Really attractive. Better facially than the pictures on AW. All over-tan and no make up, except lip gloss. Incredible shape on her. Maybe 5’1”, lovely breasts, huge arse, not an ounce of fat on her. Age on AW of 21 looks about right. Younger than I usually go for. Nice, friendly girl. Clean and smelled lovely. Nice two-piece on, which came off very quickly.

The meet: Again, slightly a mixed bag, but I left happy. Nice OWO, not as deep as she claims on AW, but nice technique. She said to me at one point, “let me know if you’re gonna come as I don’t do CIM”. CIM is listed on her AW. Some kissing, but of the closed-mouth variety, no tongue at any point. Clean and very responsive for RO, lovely looking pussy, shaven but with a tiny bit of stubble. Also rimmed her for a bit, again clean and attractive. Rode me cowgirl for a while. Very tight and lubed herself up a few time during the meet. Seemed to get tired of cg after a while and asked if we could change position. In fairness, it was a hot day. Bit of mish, again with some closed-mouth kissing. Hj to finish.

So, I enjoyed myself and found her pleasant company. The prettiest girl I’ve met through AW, except maybe Lileth. The venue and having the start time moved a couple of times would be the drawbacks. Also, might be worth confirming the services you want are available before booking, as not everything on her AW likes list seemed to be available on the day. Slightly high price point for the area, too.

But I’d see again, mainly because she’s very, very attractive. She said Newport is on her regular touring schedule.

So a positive, but with a couple of slight concerns.

Offline Razor Boy

Good honest review mate… thanks for the intel  :thumbsup:
The arse looks epic and I bet even better in doggie when balls deep !
Glad there were enough positives for you to have a good time