Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Janine696 - Paisley  (Read 1293 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6255529) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Kornam68

External Link/Members Only

This meeting was a few months ago.

I had been reading a few reviews about Janine696 and liked the look of her so arranged a 1/2 hr booking at her place (grd flr flat in a scruffy part of Paisley). All arranged via text on the morning of the meet. Arrived at the post code and was given the address, buzzer entry and let in by Janine696. Usual behind the door thing wearing g string and matching bra in heels. Shown through to the room, got the paperwork out the way and she left briefly. She was quite chatty asking how my day was as she rubbed my groin through my trousers, she's quite tall and I'm not, she went to remove the heels but I asked her to keep them on. We stood up as I groped her lovely breasts and ass before removing her bra and g string. Lovely body and beautiful face. She was quick to get her hands down my trousers pulling my cock out for a slow hand job as I sucked on her perfect titties. On with the condom and a reasonable bj as I stood with her on her knees. She was starting to speed up and I wanted not to pop so soon so got her to lie down on the bed ( naked but still with the heels on ) and went down on her, lovely bald pussy with no smell, seemed nice and clean. She seemed to enjoy this as she lay back playing with her own nipples. After a while I pulled her to the edge of the bed and had her long legs up on my shoulders whilst I slowly fucked away at her nice hole, rolled her on to her side whilst still banging away groping her tits with one hand and rimming her with the other. Eventually bent her over with her knees together as I fucked her hard and fast until I came in the bag, cupping both her tits. It was probably on 15 mins into the 30 min Incall and I was hoping for another pop or at least some more groping but she was her in a flash getting ready, I did ask if I could have another pop ( or at least try ) but it she explained two pops was not on the cards for a 30 min gig. Over all, lovely face and body, def the girl in the picture but a bit robotic. I gave a neutral here because I would have liked the chance of another pop or at least a playful time for the remaining of my time. No shower offered before or after, flat was fine, girl seemed clean enough. Would I go back.....I think I would but I would probably go for the hour and discuss with her prior to the meeting what I wanted her to wear ( stockings , short skirt ) and that two pops with plenty of playing in between. Maybe a positive the next time  :hi: