Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FunAndBustySarah - Durham  (Read 5619 times)

15 review(s) for FunAndBustySarah (13 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline SilentStalker

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened recently.

Contacted Sarah via AW email, communication was very good and prompt.
Meet arranged for 1 hour £130

Turned up at Sarah's address hoping for great things after seeing the reviews on here.
She did not disappoint.

Sarah answered the door in just knickers and t-shirt, and what a body!
By the time we got upstairs I was already hard with the sight of her arse.

Into the bedroom, tokens handed over and she was straight into kissing and grabbing my aching crotch.
She said that I should remove my trousers, I said she should remove them, they were very quickly loosened and discarded, followed by my boxers.
I then said she should be the same and everything came off. What a body and her tits are amazing.

She was straight into sucking my cock, and boy can she deep throat, I thought I was going to shoot down her neck there and then.
Onto the bed for more owo, then I returned the favour, she was making all the right noises and pulling me into her pussy and grabbing my hair.

Sarah then asked if I wanted to fuck her, how could i refuse  :cool:
Various positions, with me filling the bag and then 69, where she came again, followed by more sex.

She got me hard again and asked how i'd like it, I suggested owo and cim, she positioned herself so that while she was sucking my cock, i could access her pussy and see and play with her tits. I then reached the PONR and unloaded into her mouth where she swallowed every last drop.

Sarah is an attractive girl next door type with a cracking body. I will definitely return.

Offline MagpieToon

One of my faves, lush body and absolutely gobbles you up. Never had a poor meet with her.

Offline OscarC

Cheers, sounds great. Been tempted a few times to see her but never got round to booking.  Think I will do soon.

Offline Hardplease

Offline OscarC

Which part of Durham is she?

Some of her previous reviews give approx location

Offline MagpieToon

« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 11:05:58 pm by MagpieToon »

Offline williamshears

She's been on my list for a while now!

Offline Mick2342234

Which part of Durham is she?

I’d say about 5 minutes from the Ramside would be a fair description. Don’t want to risk outing her actual location.

Offline williambream

Again isn't this the girl who outed a punter via social media following a mediocre meet?

Online Kev3773

Again isn't this the girl who outed a punter via social media following a mediocre meet?

Yes it's true she outed someone, when she went by Lorna8x :angry:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 04:38:40 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline The Outsider

Yes it's true she outed someone, when she went by Lorna8x :angry:

Is it time to forgive and forget?

Or time to remind people and post this link: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107220.0?  ;) :bomb: