Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zizie Hot Thai Girl - TOFTT - Newcastle Under Lyme  (Read 3608 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6834756) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pgpgpgpg

External Link/Members Only
Current telephone: 07985686542

Background:
Recent profile for which I could find no reviews. 22year old so usual profile age + 5 years minimum applied which put her at least late twenties in my head. Profile co-located with another Thai External Link/Members Only whom she addressed as 'Pi' which indicates she is at least a couple of years older (definitely older than her 24 stated years).

Booking & Comms
All comms managed by a third party Thai lady. Perfect english on phone and actually in this case the girl herself spoke good-enough english. Been in UK for 4 weeks, here for a long haul rather than a tourist visa hop.

House in ST5, private enough and no issues. Asked me to sort out central heating when I arrived as she complained it was freezing. Seemed good to me but apologies to anyone coming after me - it may now be a sauna! Terrible shower  - one of those rubber hose on the bath taps affairs. She is there for another week or so and then off to Manchester.

Looks
Exactly as per photos. Not a slim one but not fat either. More a puppy fat kind of style but on a 27/28 year old.
Cute, friendly and smiley from the moment the door opened.

Services
Chatty girl so easy to get on and have a laugh with - very much GFE style service and quite passive. DFK (d-ish), very tactile, and responsive to RO. Spent maybe 30 mins on that with good result before moving onto CG and missionary. Remaining time was spent wrapped around each other so really no issues with being touchy feely. Nice girl.

Conclusion
Pretty sure the 'cold' made her more willing to be touchy-feely but whatever the reason it was a tactile, relaxed and fun visit. Will return to see her in Manchester and see how she pans out. Not a party girl so more your quiet, chilled girl next door type. Takes some effort to make her lively :)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 05:04:17 pm by pgpgpgpg »

Offline mahler44

No mention of how much you paid so was it a freebee?

Offline alibirmingham

No mention of how much you paid so was it a freebee?

Well he did fix the central heating lol. Must of been a local plumber on a call out and got lucky  :D

Jokes aside she looks ok but seems pricy for a basic service.

Offline pgpgpgpg

Well he did fix the central heating lol. Must of been a local plumber on a call out and got lucky

:)
Pricing exactly as per profile.
Monday AW said she was in Droylsden, today in Coventry with a new name.

Offline jonko

Now in Clayton (M11) under new name. Not as nice as in the pics, found her a bit unfriendly and too eager to get me in and back out, could tell it was gonna be one of those rushed Thai services so just walked back out again.