Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Eduarda - Paddington.  (Read 6430 times)

Online Buntings

External Link/Members Only

I was in central London early afternoon at a loose end, and messaged Eduarda after noticing her ad.  Couldn't find any reviews but liked the look of her and she responded promptly, so arranged to meet 2 pm.  Rates are £150/half, £200/hr.

She's staying in a ground floor flat in a traditional terraced block about 5mins walk from Paddington stn.  It's fine and looked clean, with a double bed in a big enough room.  She is sharing with someone.

Met me dressed in classy red lingerie and heels, and I was impressed.  Her pics are accurate, apart from the photoshopped dick.  I found her very attractive and feminine, about 5' 7" or 8".  Says she's 27, real name Maria, and has a great figure and some interesting tattoos.  Says she's only been in the country for a month, but her English is surprisingly good, saying she studied in Brazil.

Paid for 30 mins, and we relaxed on the bed.  I'm not the youngest, but she was happy to DFK, during which I shed my clothes and her lingerie slipped off.  Kissing and fondling soon got both of us hard, and she's a good size, maybe average length but girthy. 

Now one negative is she didn't give me oral.  She has lovely plump lips great to kiss, and would've been a sight to see them wrapped around down below.  I'm kicking myself now that I didn't insist.  I'm not saying that she doesn't, but it's worth confirming first.  Anyway, I enjoyed sucking her, and tasting her pre-cum.

I topped with her riding me cowgirl, and she stayed hard and looked good bouncing around, sometimes leaning in to kiss, or me sucking on her nips.  Then missionary, and it's strange that her legs and feet are so feminine that I found myself sucking on her toes while banging her.  This is not something that normally turns me on, but it just felt right.  I couldn't control myself for too long, and ended up whipping the rubber off and cuming on her belly.  She was wanking herself throughout and making all the right noises, but didn't cum.

Relaxed and chatted for awhile before going to the bathroom, which was fine, but had to ask for a towel.

She was very chilled with no dramas, and things progressed at my pace rather than hers.  Would see her again.

Offline Rayzaman

Thanks for the review. Looking at the cock now it does seem a bit sus haha

Online Buntings

I suppose to be fair to her she's not the only member of the Inflation Club!

Maybe it was payback for the lack of oral from Eduarda, but my very next punt was with Luna Luv, and I received the best OWO I've ever had (aided  by the USP of her split tongue).
I will try to get round to a review.

Offline ptt67

Maybe it was payback for the lack of oral from Eduarda, but my very next punt was with Luna Luv, and I received the best OWO I've ever had (aided  by the USP of her split tongue).

I’d be really keen to read a review of Luna...looks seriously hot and I love her whole style 😎

Offline Unabashed

Do you have a link for Luna Luv?

EDIT: Don't worry, found her. Not really my cup of tea. Bit hairy.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 07:19:25 pm by Unabashed »