Sugar Babies
Massage

Author Topic: Cypriot Hottie - Holloway close to Emirates Stadium  (Read 1121 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6659346) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline shant999

Borderline Neutral

Phone Manner - Excellent, polite friendly over all, great English speaking. Validates you form your adult work profile and gets you to request meeting through to check your feedback. all done gives me postcode and off I go.

Arrangement: 2hrs 320 (just noticed she upped her price, not worth it).

Location: 1960 possibly council flats. Again want you to stand in front of M&S so that she can see you from her balcony. Waves at me from the 4th floor.

SP: From the ground looking up she describes herself as the blond on the balcony as she openly waves at you to identify you before letting you know her flat number. Dont worry very busy A1 from across the road no one can really tell whats going on. Looking across this busy main road up at the fourth floor she looks good. No lift as I walked up four flight and enter her flat. she starts to look common as muck facially at a stretch think Sharon from East Enders, [Image hidden] mid 30's, a little bigger than the pictures 12/14 but very welcoming smiley and polite. Nice big tits and belly to go with it. Draw in by this and thinking ive already traveled 45 mins and climbed four flights what the fuck. exchanged the readies and quick shower. photos older and slimmer

Service: Reluctance to provide oil and massage as agreed initiall. I nearly decided to leave within 15 mins but she hesitantly agreed to the service. Implying I was forcing her to do something she didn't want (agreed via text in advance)  :scare:  :timeout:  Through out she was far too lazy and focused on her own pleasure, although it was fun she did bring out a dildo and let me use on her, allowed fingering about four at some points, kissing, OWO, reverse oral, penetration with condom, hand job. multiple positions. Once she was warmed up she never really declined any of my vanila service requests.

Too many times she needed guiding to wank or suck me off whilst i was playing with her body. choosing more to lie back than be proactive.

Looks great on paper with some good aw reviews, but just didn't live up to expectations and over priced for what she is. However if your an Eastenders fan, knock yourself out.

https://www.adultwork.com/6659346 or https://www.adultwork.com/Cypriot+Hottie

https://my.adultwork.com/6659346/

[Image hidden]

[Image hidden]

« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 02:14:10 am by shant999 »

2 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline shant999

Sorry didnt come up on search as another punter has reported before me. Probably too generous with a neutral :thumbsdown: should be neg
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 02:31:41 am by shant999 »

Sorry you couldn't find my review. Definitely not worth that money. Better to book for an hour if you are not sure and perhaps extend later. I know it always won't work but better safe than sorry

Online hendrix

Sorry didnt come up on search as another punter has reported before me. Probably too generous with a neutral :thumbsdown: should be neg

Can you confirm that you want this changed to a negative?

Offline shant999

Can you confirm that you want this changed to a negative?

Yes Definitely negative