Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fuckme_Carmenxo - Glasgow  (Read 2715 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6244491) (22 positive, 2 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline The Monk

External Link/Members Only

Fuckme_Carmenxo This is my second review Had a few booking with Fuckme_Carmenxo and this last meet was wild

Comm are the usual a bit woolly and can do your head in but you get there in the in. This booking was made direct by texts message due having book a few times before. Booked the evening before for early afternoon next day.

Duration 30 mins £100

Location hotel close to the Hydro which I parked in the multi storage car park and walk the 5 mins or so to the hotel early July

The meet I was late due to traffic on the motorway and text to advise no reply until reached the car park and lucky for me she was running late no surprise there. Had mull around close by the hotel and got texts with the room number. Getting into the hotel and to the room easy knock on door and in I go and she sorry for being late can I make it up to you as she got her tough down my throat and in my pants. She dressed in bark colour bra panties and self holdups and hair up in a short of bun. The dirty talk start and she asking me to eat her pussy and I can’t say no. Stripped off I lay on the bed face up direct her to to face me and straddle her pussy over my face and I pull her panties to one side and eat that pussy. Liking and sucking at her clit she moaning loud and 10 mins into it she position her self so my chin in her pussy and she grinding away and I am trying to lick her clit. She could not stop grinding my chin and face the moans getting louder and the squish sounds coming from her wet pussy and then she screamed loud pushed down on me with hard grinding on my chin bone and I felt her come it’s was like being water boarded  :crazy: :lol: :D :P managed to get her round on all 4s bagged up and fucked her for a good 15 mis with some amount of loud sounds from both of us I pulled out so she could finish me off with OWO CIM which she sallowed down with a dirty little smile. God I could have stayed for more but dressed out the door and into my car.

As I was driving back home my face felt sore and a strange faint musty smell so pulled over for a Costa into the loo looked in the mirror and one side of my face was marked fucking friction burns from me pulling her panties to one side in RO. Washed my face the musty smell gone now and 5 days to heal my face up

Offline Lewis

Please use the AW ID number as AW names can change, but the ID always remains the same. This site uses it too for indexing.

External Link/Members Only