Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Michelle - Bracknell  (Read 2245 times)

Offline Chrispy

External Link/Members Only
Hadn't had a punt for a while Ts Michell caught my attention
Comms - text message confirming place price and service

Price 130 for hour plus  40 with her cum . It when for with cum I was feeling kinky

Place a well known place in bracknell tambroke way

The girl very pretty nice bolt ons and a 5 to 6 inch cock
She is much prettier in person
The meet - Got to the house door was already open went in I was very pleased she was stunning slim and a pretty feminine face . When to the bedroom handed over cash and had a quick shower.  Got to the bedroom she took off her underwear her body was great.
She started owo it was good I rubed her cock it went solid in seconds so we done 69 she seems to enjoy this.
Then she said shall I fuck you I sad yes please.  She rubberd and lubed up put me on my back held my legs back and slowly entered me . It's been a while I said so she started slow once I was used to it she fucked me hard and fast and French kissed me it felt really good.
Then she said I'm going to cum so she pulled off her condom I took her solid hard cock in my mouth and sucked her untill she shot a massive load all over my face.
She wiped it off smiling at me we kissed then she said your turn .she rubberd my up layed on her back I entered her she was tight she said slowly then started to pound her and cum in the bag.
After that a quick clean up and she finished off with giving a really good firm massage.
I would definitely visit again if she in my area

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lamboman

Nice one might see her this week after that.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline zarbi42

Think this is her Adultwork profile, which may be useful for indexing: External Link/Members Only