Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mim min at Xiangs - Middlesbrough  (Read 1354 times)

Offline TheGrump

External Link/Members Only

I’ve not punted in a while due to being in a relationship, but that's over so I went back to one of my old regular spots, Xiangs in Boro.

As has always been the case the comms were good. I was sent a pic of min min before I arrived, this place always seems happy to do that.

Min min was ok. Not the most attractive and obviously old, but I’d struggle to put a number on it. 40-50 at a guess. Her teeth are also not great. On the other had she was attentive and the oral was on point. Lots of licking and sucking balls and gooch, followed by a very good covered bj. She kept saying I was big but this only became a problem when I said it was time to fuck. She got on top to ride me, but was barely getting the tip in, just bouncing on and off the tip saying I was too big for her and Chinese girls have smaller pussies, it was positively silly. I changed to a few other positions but she kept stopping me getting in properly. I persisted until I came but it wasn’t ideal. She was also a real clock watcher.

The good oral made it neutral.

£60 for 30mins

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How long did you book and what did you pay?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24