Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lina from Bunya Oldham  (Read 4504 times)

Offline ZGLTP

First Tina, and now Lina!

Anyone know where Lina has gone? I rang up to book but I was told she was sacked. She gave me her number in the past but I lost it. Perhaps someone else might have it?

Ta

Online worf35

Looks like Zara has also gone.
 No photo on website.

Offline standardpostage

Anyone know where Lina has gone? I rang up to book but I was told she was sacked. She gave me her number in the past but I lost it. Perhaps someone else might have it?

Ta
Saw Lina in June  :)

Said she was going to Poland in July (for a wedding) , then Amsterdam (for holiday), then Poland again (for mum's birthday), then Dubai (for another holiday). That's what she said anyway  :unknown:

I did not know, she had been sacked  :(

Online KeenPunter

Was Lina any good? Not much in THe way of reviews for her but good photo

Offline pickaxe43

Ta

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cryton123

Was Lina any good? Not much in THe way of reviews for her but good photo

She was great. I saw her at DaBunya but she left before I got chance to review. Very professional massage, not just a effortless rub. Her hand relief was functional rather than sensual but did the job just fine. She’s a nice girl too. Just don’t expect lots of teasing etc, it was a proper massage and basic handjob to finish. I would revisit though because she’s fit.

Offline hequn

External Link/Members Only

Legend, I've been wondering where she got to.

Looks like Bunya need some new talent with Zara and Lina gone, they were my go to's

Offline jaydee2000

Almost looks legit. Any intel on the other girl shown?

Offline Dickled

Looks like Bunya need some new talent with Zara and Lina gone, they were my go to's
Gemma was good. Another loss it appears.

Online worf35

It's appears that all the good looking one's have left.  :dash:

Offline jaydee2000

Deedee works with Lina

Thanks for the update  :hi: - I may venture over and pay a visit