Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucia Eva / LuciaEva / Eva - Cardiff  (Read 1539 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6816468) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline h34

Who : Lucia Eva.  (Have listed as "Lucia Eva / LuciaEva / Eva" in the subject heading, because of dificulty finding her previous reviews, depending on whether you put a space in the search bar).

External Link/Members Only

Cost : £150 1 hour incall.

Where : Central Cardiff appartment.  Parking available on side-streets during the day in my previous experience of this neck of the woods.  But as it was a late evening booking, I managed to park outside.  Bit of trouble looking at house numbers in the dark, but she helpfully sent me a picture to help.

Booking process : I had been let down by someone else, so contacted Eva at the last minute.  I already had her saved as a favourite and was planning on seeing her in the next week or so anyway, but as a last minute opportunity arose, I thought I'd try my luck.  Not only was it last minute, but my window that evening was quite narrow, but she juggled around some personal stuff so was able to make the time I wanted.  So general attitude, comms and flexibility was 10/10.  (11/10 it that were possible!).

When : July 2022

Initial impressions : This is probably going to be a very unpopular opinion, but when I opened the door I was a bit disappointed.  Lovely looking lady, presentable in underwear with a sexy half buttoned white shirt on her top half.  But my immediate reaction was that I'm not sure I fancied her.  A previous reviewer had said 33, but could pass for younger, whereas I'd say 33, but could pass for older.  Dunno, maybe it's because I've been seing girls in their 20s, so it was just an initial bit of shock.  So I'd say 6/10 for me.  I don't like making negative points easily, because I'm no Brad Pitt myself, so she probably looked at me and thought the same thing  :lol:  Also I don't like knowing that the girl may read these reviews and get upset (I'm over-sensitive I guess).  In the same way I can look at Sandra Bullock on the TV and think 'she's really good looking, but do I fancy her'....  Anyway, enough rambling, take it for what it is, which is just my opinion.

Chat/Chemistry : Didn't feel I clicked with her as much as I have with other girls lately.  She immediately asked what I did for a living when I walked in the door, which was OK, just a bit odd the way it came over.  Conversation during the hour, was OK, just not great.  Dunno, it might have been me.  It was a first meeting, and I'm always nervous and akward in a first meeting, not helped that it was late, and I find daylight meetings better for calming my nerves if it's a first meeting.

The Event : Shower done and we started kissing.  I think I counted 3 awkward ocassions of clanging teeth in the first couple of minutes which added to the awkwardness.  But luckily the teeth clanging was a one-off and didn't reoccur later.  Went into proper deep kissing which was amazing.  Playing with her hair.  I got hard pretty quickly - and as it was unfair (I was naked from the shower  :D), I took off her shirt and bra.  She straddled me on the edge of the bed and kissing continued.

Some excellent OWO came next.  She was taking it all in and gagging spectacularly.  I've had some nice deep OWO from some other girls lately, but it was a bit different from Eva because she actually had a gag reflex, so was making the gagging noises as she was quickly and deeply taking it in.  Don't know about the rest of you, but the noises and spit dribblig out just adds to the overall experience!!

Her pants off, I then went down on her.  Fresh, clean and shaved and very responsive.  Tried a finger and she came pretty quickly.

Some more kissing with mutual handjobs and neither of us could take it any more, so I took her in mish position.

What followed was some really fucking intense sex.  It ended up with me hovering above her, not moving particularly, and her then girating her body towards me.  Essentially I was on top but she was fucking me.  It was fucking awesome.  She came (at least twice) whilst we were doing this.

Arms tightly around each other, DFK throughout (real tonsil tennis), sweat pouring from us.  Multiple orgams from her.  Just a complete erotic haze if I'm honest.

More OWO and RO then doggy style sex - she takes a good pounding.

Then with me lying on the bed, we did cowgirl. A lovely sight with her on top riding me.

I was pretty close to orgasm and wanted to try my luck with CIM, but to be honest she seemed so close to orgasm (as was I), that it got to the point of no return.  I couldn't hold off any longer so climaxed.  Managed to keep going for a crucial 2 seconds more, at which point she climaxed.  "Good boy" she said cheekily, knowing I continued so she could climax too.

She passed me some wipes to clean up and another drink offered.  Lying on the bed for less than a minute and an alarm starts to go off on her phone.  "What's that" I asked.  "Times up, 10 minutes left" she said.  Luckily we had just finished - might have been a bit crap had we were still going.  Has this happened with anyone else?  First time ever that a SP has set an alarm in my experience of punting.

Another quick shower for me, another drink offered, and I left.

Misunderstanding : Forgot to say, when I arrived at 10pm, I was offered a shower, to which I said I'd had one at 9, but happy to have another if she wanted me to.  She said yes please, I said no problem, and got on with it.  Later in the meet, she'd said something about washing the day away.  Then it dawned on me (but not until later when I got home), that she must have thought I meant I'd had a shower at 9am (i.e. 13 hours before the meeting).  Honestly, I'm mortified that she must have thought I was some dirty git to suggest it was OK as I'd had a shower 13 hours ago.  Ah well...

The sex and the orgasms : I lost count of the number of orgasms she had during the meeting.  Fucking amazing, so I felt like a superstar.  I don't consider myself particularly talented in the dick department, so to have her orgasm in mish, doggy, cowgirl, oral and handjobs was just amazing.  She genuinely loves sex.  The sex was so steamy and intense.  10/10.  (11/10 if that were possible).

Conclusions : Downsides... Me not fancying her (but most guys seem to, so ignore me), the chemistry being a bit awkward (but I'll take my part of the blame) and the literal clock watching.  Upsides... Fucking amazing sex, I've literally never had a girl come so much, she was really genuinely into it.  It was so steamy.  An easy recommendation and I'd return.

Offline Doyle

Sounds a lot like my experience,with her, I must get around to doing a review.

I was pretty close to orgasm and wanted to try my luck with CIM, but to be honest she seemed so close to orgasm (as was I), that it got to the point of no return.  I couldn't hold off any longer so climaxed.

Saved yourself a few quid there.  That's the one downside I have to report - extra charge for CIM.  Other than that she was phenomenal and can squirt for Lithuania :yahoo: