Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FKK Artemis July 2022  (Read 2409 times)

Offline sexysunny

Previous Artemis reviews
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=337008.0 Mar 2022
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=284943.0 Sep 2020
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258993.0 Aug & Sep & Dec 2019
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=223420.0 Sep & Dec 2018

My recent trip was on a Wednesday (lingerie day), which also happened to be BBQ day. This time I took the FEX (Flughafen Express?) from underneath TER 1&2 at Brandenburg to Central station and then changed platform for S41/42 ringbahn to Westkreuz. All nicely signposted. 

I arrived early enough for there still to be really tasty omelette left for breakfast. It was 38°C, so didn't bother going outside as I assumed there would be no one out there. There is now a mouthwash dispenser with small cups by the changing room sink, which I think is really useful.

After maybe an hour of chilling in the lounge with hardly any girls around, I decided to go for a walk and discovered that 10 of them were outside sunbathing naked by the pool. It was a fun atmosphere with music and BBQ food eventually being served. Around 20 other men by the pool were just staring at the hottest girls, one guy even ordered champagne for them. But no one seemed to be interested in fucking. The hottest girl there caught me staring at her naked but I didn't fancy approaching her in front of 20 other guys watching. I ate some BBQ beef, chicken and chips by the pool and eventually went inside for a session with a girl I've been with before.   

Violetta (ROM) - Tall, really busty and curvy without being fat, black hair, facially 6/10. I knew from previous experience that she wouldn't rush and delivered a really nice and slow covered BJ to completion. First session is always a quick one, so I prefer not to rush it. €70.

Tanya (RUS) - So the tanned hot girl by the pool, eventually came inside and wore an extremely sexy neon orange bikini top lined with metallic rings. Long black hair, perfect tanned body, nice lips, green eyes, facially stunning 9/10, no tattoos, 32D fake but natural looking tits. I think she got a bit fed up of how slow business was and went to lie down, so I took my chance and she stated to me that she only does OWO & sex for €90, to which I agreed. Great OWO was delivered and then moved to have sex in CG, reverse CG and a few others. It felt like she wanted to show me all her sex skills in each position before moving to the next. Eventually she chose the pretzel dip position which was extremely hot, I got to pump her tight pussy at my own pace while groping her boob and bum at the same time with each hand. She stared at me with her green eyes making all kinds of really sexy noises until we both finally climaxed (she faked it obvs!). That Russian woman in Goldeneye made those exact noises! €90

Ameera (ROM) - Really pretty bleached blonde, long straight hair, nice lips, new fake 32D tits. Wouldn't let me touch, didn't like much touching at all. She did deliver a nice slow covered BJ and bounced on my dick in CG until I came. But was so dull and mechanical, I would not recommend her. Even when I gave her money, she just dashed and barely looked at me. I could tell it may go like this when I first spoke to her, but I guess I felt at the time having sex with such a stunning girl would still make a nice memory, it did not! €70.   

Helen (ROM) - Tall, long leggy, naturally 32DD boobs, long straight black hair, size 10. Facially 7/10. Kissed some parts of my body and then delivered good covered BJ and sex in CG, I then suggested the Pretzel Dip position since it was so hot with Tanya and omg it banged! Pumped her until I exploded. She asked if she was my first as she was cleaning me up, I said no. Second? No. Third? No. Four? Yes. She was genuinely amazed and normally I would mention that I've done 7 once before, but I decided it wasn't worth bragging about to a hooker. €70

Tara (ROM) - Tall, size 10, 32DD enhanced but natural looking tits, nice lips, bit like Sienna West, really pretty, medium length dirty blonde/brown hair with glasses. Had that sexy teacher look about her. Again, she kissed some parts of my body and then delivered good covered BJ and sex in CG, I again suggested the Pretzel Dip position and she made some nice sexy noises until I came. €70

Nana (GER) - Really bubbly, short, bleached blonde firecracker. Natural 32C tits, size 10, nice round lips, a few small shoulder tattoos. Facially stunning 9/10. I decided on an OWO session as I could tell she would be really good. She sucked on my nipples and then kissed her way down to my dick, and eventually started sucking with loads of eye contact. Deep throated and gagged a few times. Slapped my dick onto her tongue where I could see her tongue piercing and continued doing this for around 15mins. She was in no rush to stop but eventually I wanted to fuck, so she mounted me in CG and grinded away slowly until she could tell I was gonna cum and then she upped the pace until I came. I think she was the most enthusiastic girl I've ever met, really loud but friendly and said she was eager to see me later in the evening. €90

Tatiana (ROM) - Tall tanned blonde, size 8, really pretty, new fake tits with no droop, no tattoos. Hangs around with Raisa. Only managed covered BJ and sex in doggie until I came. It was a short session of my choosing because I didn't think I'd be able to hold a hard on for that long after so many sessions. But she was friendly enough. €70   

I then helped myself to some more BBQ food outside and desert. A Swedish guy asked to sit on my table and gave me his story of the evening. I was prepared to call it a night but it was nice having some company to I stayed a bit longer and we went back inside. We just exchanged info on girls we had sessioned with. Both of us had our eyes on a girl that looked like Angelika Black, but with natural droopy tits. I did also have my eye on her before outside by the pool but she was hanging around with a couple of guys with champagne and looked occupied. Around midnight some strippers started performing which was good entertainment. 

Melanie (ROM) - Short blonde hair, curvy size 12, big natural tits, facially pretty 8/10. Normal size lips which made her really naturally attractive, no tattoos. I had been with her before and knew she would be good. Kissed my body and gave a great covered BJ and had sex in CG and doggie. I pumped her for ages and she took it like a champ but I was getting tired, so she finished me by hand and mentioned that there was only a small amount of cum left! She said that she must be my second lady of the day, I just nodded. We talked for a while and gave me a really big hug afterwards which was nice. €70.

So I spent quite a bit of money, but had a really good time. I think the ratio of men and women was 50:50. I did notice a few ladies embracing each other like they had been away for a long time and some had mentioned to me that they were not vaxxed and this is why they are only back now that the requirement had been lifted. The ladies have all agreed that covered BJ and sex is the basic €70 service and are only charging €20 extra for OWO. I only did OWO with 2 ladies that I knew would be worth it. There are quite a few stunning girls there, but you do have to approach them yourself as I had to with all the ladies mentioned above. Personally, I would wait until September for more women to return from holidays and the flight problems to settle. But if you're already booked up to go, then I'm sure you'll have a blast!

« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 07:00:50 pm by sexysunny »

Offline Steely Dan

Legend!

So were you there from brunch to midnight? Did you have a book, or just chill and drink beer during the short moments you were not fucking a hot girl?

Offline Malvolio

That is a seriously impressive amount of shagging.

Offline Jerboa

You were busy sexysunny, what is entry cost now? No covid measures? The girls are all charging more now for OWO after the new law came in, but tbf it had been 60€ in Artemis since 2005.

Was there a decent selection of girls at the club?

Offline Mikeb

By god. I'm spent after two ladies in FKKs! The third is always a struggle and they always hate me for taking the full hour. Well done.

Offline Mikeb

You were busy sexysunny, what is entry cost now? No covid measures? The girls are all charging more now for OWO after the new law came in, but tbf it had been 60€ in Artemis since 2005.

Artemis is huge, usually always 25+ women, even when I visit on lunchtimes on Tuesday. I visited once at peak hours and there were 65 women there.

Offline sexysunny

Legend!

So were you there from brunch to midnight? Did you have a book, or just chill and drink beer during the short moments you were not fucking a hot girl?

I think I left just after 1:30 am, so around 13 hours. I'm not normally into books but this time I did bring one with me, it's a surprising good ice breaker for someone to start a conversation with you. But to be honest, I spent most of my recovery time building my shopping list for the rest of the evening. You do need to find a good vantage point to observe as many ladies as possible, it's just really dark in the lounge during the day. They do all go outside from time to time as well.

It's been €90 since they reopened in September 2020. There's no covid measures at all now. Yeah I remember shagging 7 gorgeous ladies for €60 each on my very first visit! The 30min price increase is reasonable considering how long it's been €60 for, and places like Sharks are charging €100! I'd say there was eventually 50-60 ladies there in the evening, only half as many during the day. There's less numbers than pre covid but so many girls would look the same anyway, the most important thing is that there are different types of woman looks wise.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 10:34:33 pm by sexysunny »

Offline Jimbo1984

I think I left just after 1:30 am, so around 13 hours. I'm not normally into books but this time I did bring one with me, it's a surprising good ice breaker for someone to start a conversation with you. But to be honest, I spent most of my recovery time building my shopping list for the rest of the evening. You do need to find a good vantage point to observe as many ladies as possible, it's just really dark in the lounge during the day. They do all go outside from time to time as well.

It's been €90 since they reopened in September 2020. There's no covid measures at all now. Yeah I remember shagging 7 gorgeous ladies for €60 each on my very first visit! The 30min price increase is reasonable considering how long it's been €60 for, and places like Sharks are charging €100! I'd say there was eventually 50-60 ladies there in the evening, only half as many during the day. There's less numbers than pre covid but so many girls would look the same anyway, the most important thing is that there are different types of woman looks wise.

Mate this may be a separate thread, but what's your secret to shagging like a sexual athlete?! Do you have any particular stack of supplements that you take, or any specific exercise that is conducive to Victor Hugo-esque lovemaking?!

Offline VanceRef

Im in awe of you shagging power!!!

Out of interest do you just go with a load of euros and keep it in your locker or is there a cash machine there? Also can you advise if they provide towels or robes?

I've got €200 of easyJet vouchers burning a hole in my pocket and Berlin looks to be winning over Amsterdam due to the chaos at Schiphol.

Cheers!

Offline chrishornx

Great spot Artemis must go soon

Offline Malvolio

Im in awe of you shagging power!!!

Out of interest do you just go with a load of euros and keep it in your locker or is there a cash machine there? Also can you advise if they provide towels or robes?

I've got €200 of easyJet vouchers burning a hole in my pocket and Berlin looks to be winning over Amsterdam due to the chaos at Schiphol.

Cheers!

The usual set up is getting a large locker next to the shower area to put your clothes etc in, and a small locker set into the wall of the club to put your wallet, phone and valuables in.  This way you don't have to wander into the shower area with the WG when she wants paying.  Some clubs have cash machines, but I'd rather not have a large cash withdrawal from a well-known knocking shop appearing on my bank statement so come flush with notes.

You will get a towel, robe and plastic slippers at the admission desk once you've paid the entrance fee.

Offline webpunter

Good intel
Lurve a session starting in the afternoon
By the pool havin a bit of fun, beers & chillin
A book is a good idea for recovery breaks
Nowhere near up to your standards, two pops maybe three spread over an afternoon + evening

As an aside on daytime 'action' have done Curacao where there's a massive brothel on an old army camp in the middle of the island
An afternoon & evening of fun, spent 6 hours with the same burd
Had a recovery break in the middle bought her a late lunch & drinks for an hour or so
The burd really liked it & sincerely offered to pay 1/2 which i declined
She said that it felt a bit like being taken on a date, asking if OK that we weren't in her room
I assured her absolutely yes, & more drinks
She was all over me after when we ventured back to her mini old style butlins pontins shack 
$150, felt guilty so i gave her $200
Busier in the evening, obvs, however still a solid 20 or so during the day
They live on the camp it would appear tho most only surface in the afternoon after a busy evening & night
Deffo worth a trip for a week / few days.  Tie in with Miami or Florida as a suggestion.  Or fly direct with KLM 

Back to the subject of the thread, think it was 7-8 years ago that i went to Artemis
Pretty sure €40 entry & €60 for 1/2 hour
Had three days on the bounce with one of HBL's faves Jenna / Nova Nice
Happy days

It's been €90 since they reopened in September 2020. There's no covid measures at all now. Yeah I remember shagging 7 gorgeous ladies for €60 each on my very first visit!