Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Ebony Princess - Bianca - Cardiff  (Read 1502 times)

8 review(s) for Welsh Ebony Princess (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online justalad

External Link/Members Only

SP - mid to late 20’s, pretty face, huge tits, about 5 ft 5 and mixed race.  AW profile accurate.
Cost - £120.00 for an hour
Comms - initial message via AW, then via text.  Easy to communicate with.
Location - outskirts of Cardiff (North Road area).  Parking available.

Text Bianca upon arrival and was let in with Bianca hiding behind the door.  1st impressions were good.  Handed over the cash (not checked, nice touch).

Straight into DFK, she doesn’t hold back.  Offered a drink and a shower.  Accepted a glass of water but had showered beforehand.

Mutual touching / fondling through clothes (Bianca was wearing a summer dress over a matching set) before stripping off.

DFK continued before Bianca dropped to her knees and gave enthusiastic OWO, she knows her way around a cock and could take the full length.  Minimal hand action which is my preference.

Bianca then lay on the bed, parted her legs and I returned the favour.  She good pretty wet and with a couple of fingers inserted, she climaxed.

On with the bag and we fucked in a few position.  CG, RG, mish before I came in doggy (she has a cracking arse).  Round 1 done.

A chat and a drink before round 2.  More OWO (again taking full length with attention payed to the balls) whilst I played with her tits.  Bolts on but nicely done.

Fucked in spoons before back to doggy.  Asked if I could finish in her mouth and got a nod.  Good stuff.  More OWO before the sap started to rise and unloaded into her mouth.  A lovely smile from Bianca before she disappeared to spit the load out.

Summary:  a great first meet with an enthusiastic girl who offers the services advertised on her profile.  I will definitely be returning.  Given the current rates being charged in and around Cardiff, she’s excellent VFM.