Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - Swansea marina asian flat  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Moominman

This place has been well reviewed as have most of the places I visit.
Hardly spoiled for choice in swansea but ive been prompted by admin to post some reviews.
This place rotates girls on a weekly basis. It's a bit hit and miss but is reasonable priced 60 for 30 mins 100 for 1 hour and 10 extra for owo and some girls want a further 10 for cim.
This week they have a Chinese girl on her first visit called amy.

Bubbly girl short in stature about 5'4. Seems a little youthful as she has pert full breasts and no birthing scars.
Long black hair average looking face, not very narrow at the waist so a bit of a square shape to her.
I weighed in the 60 for 30 mins plus the extra 10 spot for owo, laid on the bed and had a reasonable back rub, down to the legs and some tickling of the balls. She then licked my whole back and arse cheeks as well as licking my balls behind. Very nice but went on a bit too long for a 30 min appointment.
Turned over and she opened a jonny. I reminded her that I wanted owo and she said it was no problem and gave a great bj. Very good in fact. Tried to get it all the way down her throat and was the best part of the experience.
She tried to get on top but that wasn't doing much for me so switched to mish. It was at this point I noticed there was no lip kissing from her as whenever I moved towards her face she would turn her cheek.
Anyway time was getting on so I gave her a good ramming which she took like a champ and came in the condom. Cleaned up and off I loped. She is still there until Sunday when she will be replaced by another girl on Monday if your new to the place.
Would I go back? Yes even if just for the BJ as it was great. FYI they have a Thai girl melanie that has also been well reviewed here and her oral skills are the best ever, so keep your eye out for her if you like a good BJ.

Location 8
Looks 6.5
Service 7
Cost 9

Offline BamBam

She is a beautiful girl who I found to give a good service.
Her face sitting is incredible- always perfectly clean and well presented.
Definitely the premium of swansea