Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Z Swansea  (Read 1189 times)

27 review(s) for Pretty Zasha (14 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Moominman

I'd tried to see Beautiful Z or Zasha as she used to be called a few times before but even though her number was displayed it seemed she wasn't available.
Being a Romanian I was a bit weary of making the booking but most of her AW reviews were positive and I needed something new so decided to try again.

Eventually managed to contact her when she was free and gave me a bit of a short interview, (where I was from, how old was I etc) I guess it's because she refuses to see other Roms or Black men.
After that she gave me the general directions and was asked to text her when I'd arrived for further details.

Nice tower block in the SA1 area of Swansea was the location.
Was given the flat number and directions.
Was greeted behind the door by a beautiful blonde approx 5'8, wearing a silk robe and lace underwear. She asked me to remove my shoes and showed me to the bedroom.
Spotless apartment with a wall mounted telly playing modern beach music and an ensuite bathroom.
Weighed in £70 for 30 minutes and used the shower.
When I emerged from the shower she was laid on the bed belly down looking over her shoulder biting her finger and smiling at me. She looked so amazing.
Spotless skin apart from a large mole above her right breast sparkling blue eyes perfect teeth and feet. She really is a fantastic looking girl.
Had a back rub first which was exclusive to the back but was nice enough, I turned over then and started kissing her body.
Lip kissing is not on the menu unfortunately.
I removed her undies and she has a lovely clean shaven pussy with light tan lines.
Did RO on her for a few minutes which she seemed to get into.
I dont normally do RO with WGs but she just looked so good.
Had a covered BJ off her, again uncovered is not on the menu.
Was a nice deep sensual BJ with plenty of eye contact and ball massage.
Sex in multiple positions (but not from behind) ensued.
As I have a larger member some girls cannot go on top or choose not to but no problem here.
Had great sex looking at her amazing waist and hips and finished in the condom.
Not the most chatty but ive been to see her a few times since and she does get more comfortable and relaxes more the better she gets to know you.
The 30 mins has now risen to 70 and an hour is now 120 I've not enquired about extras as it seems obvious on her profile they aren't available but no harm in asking if you want it I guess.
All in all an excellent experience and I have been back for the hour and will go back again. If you like fit looking blondes and are fairly vanilla then this is one for you.
Location 9
Looks 9
Service 8
Price 8

External Link/Members Only

Offline Moominman

I said she has blue eyes. Thinking about it they are actually brown as she isn't a natural blonde.

Offline stevesucks69

I said she has blue eyes. Thinking about it they are actually brown as she isn't a natural blonde.

You mean you rechecked her profile!
Hair colour does not determine eye colour!

Offline Moominman

No when I thought about it further she actually has brown eyes not blue. Also 30 mins has now risen to 80 not 70 that was a typo.