Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EDGING_QUEEN_CALLIE - Walsall  (Read 8747 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5274451) (17 positive, 5 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline hicf777

Summary
8/10
Great facesitting session with Callie. Would visit again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decent semi detached residence in Walsall. Prob AirBnB but she does tour around. Bedroom was clean and tidy.

Comms
Tried to call initially but no answer so sent a text and had a reply 10 mins later. Arranged within 30 minutes for the next day. Some pushback when I asked her to go to the gym before our meet due to temperature but negotiated 45mins and she would do it

Price
£150, 45 minutes
Paid £75 deposit by bank transfer as she needs this if she goes to the gym before the meet. Paid balance on arrival by bank transfer again

The session
Callie answered the door in her leggings and sports bra fresh from the gym very hot and sweaty. She looked great. Beads of sweat were glistening on her stomach. Toned legs, and ass with a tight little waist and big bust. Her boobs are not natural but they are nicely done.

I've been fantasising about a session of facesitting from someone fresh from the gym and with the temperature as it has been I was not dissapointed by this extra sweaty session.

Once the introductions were done, Callie watched me as I stripped down. My dick was already hard. She then started to be assertive and got me on my knees and forced my head into her crotch. She was so warm and the aroma was intoxicating. She opened her legs teasing me and then closing them again.

Once she stripped down and got me on the bed she started to ride me hard. Her thighs were dripping with sweat and the taste was intense. I didn't know if I was tonguing her ass or her pussy, it all tasted the same. She would smother me, then go gentle, then smother me again. I was leaking precum and close to cumming the whole time. After a long facesitting, Callie took my cock in her mouth and I finished on her tits.
Banned reason: Boundary pushing abusive cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Pablo02

You are a very trusting fellow  :wackogirl:
I wouldn’t go near anyone who wanted a deposit first!

Offline hicf777

You are a very trusting fellow  :wackogirl:
I wouldn’t go near anyone who wanted a deposit first!
I wouldn't normally but she has a lot of good feedback so figured I would

Online Punterperson1971

One on my list for when I get chance to see her in walsall

Offline shyboy1

Sounds like a great session,I also love to see a girl after a workout but it’s rare to find one willing to do it.
She’s definitely going on the hotlist.  :thumbsup:

Offline Maxemus

She has an amazing arse in doggy too  :thumbsup:

Offline hicf777

Sounds like a great session,I also love to see a girl after a workout but it’s rare to find one willing to do it.
She’s definitely going on the hotlist.  :thumbsup:
She was perfectly hot and sweaty. Great taste

Offline hicf777

She has an amazing arse in doggy too  :thumbsup:
Sounds like you had a good session, I can imagine how tight she is

Offline samsung1

She was perfectly hot and sweaty. Great taste

was this on the heatwave days?

Offline hicf777

Offline Genetunney

On ‘that’ Monday????
Good lord sir, I could barely not catch fire on that day.

Although post gym is not my thing, I’m glad you were able to negotiate and communicate your fantasy. Seems like she listened and didn’t let you down.

Offline antony8821

i would love to see her, she looks amazing and we have cammed a couple of times and this is what lets it down.

the 3 times ive been on cam with her she has a client arrive, she leaves the cam running. I saw a ginger business man in stoke, a chunky asian man in walsall, and a bald builder somewhere else she was staying.

her demeanour with clients as they arrive just seemed heartless and cold so I am conflicting as this sounds like she was really accommodating for you and fair play.

just make sure there are no cameras pointing at you on a laptop when you go. 

Online Punterperson1971

i would love to see her, she looks amazing and we have cammed a couple of times and this is what lets it down.

the 3 times ive been on cam with her she has a client arrive, she leaves the cam running. I saw a ginger business man in stoke, a chunky asian man in walsall, and a bald builder somewhere else she was staying.

her demeanour with clients as they arrive just seemed heartless and cold so I am conflicting as this sounds like she was really accommodating for you and fair play.

Surely she has had consent f from them regarding being on cam with her,she’s one I’d like to see when she’s in Walsall but not sure at minute there’s something about her.

Offline hicf777

What the actual fuckkkkkkk???????

Offline vindici

Whoa, this is outrageous. Putting people on cam without consent? WTF?

Offline lamboman

Yes that's properly fucked up.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline antony8821

I remember the ginger guy in stoke paid via bank transfer, she gave her initials and surname and he paid her, went in to the bathroom to get ready and she was saying its not gone through hun, you havent paid me, you cant see me if you cant pay me. she then had to give her name and the payment went through. but its the way she was looking at the camera as if he was the idiot, as if he was trying to pull a fast one.

the asian guy in walsall i remember just had a 15 min session and tbh he wanted everything and she said youve only paid for 15 mins darling, he said he could get it all done in 15 which really made me laugh.

Offline chatbite

She was on my HL but this is a massive red flag for me. No chance would I see her now, shame as she looks amazing

Offline KingUser2017

Got to be careful with this one, you never know she might even film you without you knowing and then charge others to watch???....
Just a thought, no way on earth would I book her now after reading this..